The Student Room Group

Just failed my driving test

I got 1 serious fault and 1 minor and i literally can't eat because of how close i was to passing
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Me too but it’s not end of the world ☹️
I know it’s really frustrating
Original post by 230623
I got 1 dangerous fault and 1 minor and i literally can't eat because of how close i was to passing
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Saima arif
Me too but it’s not end of the world ☹️
I know it’s really frustrating

It feels like the end of the world rn, when did you have your test? idk how i'm going to book another one with the waiting log😭
Reply 3
Original post by 230623
It feels like the end of the world rn, when did you have your test? idk how i'm going to book another one with the waiting log😭

Today at pinner center
I am very disappointed with the examiner attitude, I booked it because it has most easy test routes in west London but after read the reviews about test Center how they treat leaner drivers, I am still confused to book it again for pinner test Center and honestly it’s so challenging to book new test 😭
Reply 4
Original post by Saima arif
Today at pinner center
I am very disappointed with the examiner attitude, I booked it because it has most easy test routes in west London but after read the reviews about test Center how they treat leaner drivers, I am still confused to book it again for pinner test Center and honestly it’s so challenging to book new test 😭

I feel like ****, because lessons are expensive too😭
Reply 5
What did you fail for ?
Reply 6
Original post by ludurkris
What did you fail for ?

Hitting the kerb parallel park
Was it your first test? More people fail than pass first time if I remember rightly.
Reply 8
Original post by stillcrying
Was it your first test? More people fail than pass first time if I remember rightly.

Yes it was but the problem is it is so difficult to find another test and if you find one it will be 6 months ahead because of the covid backlog
Original post by 230623
Yes it was but the problem is it is so difficult to find another test and if you find one it will be 6 months ahead because of the covid backlog

I know it’s a pain, but know everyone’s in the same boat as you. Just focus on getting practice in until your next test, whether that be with a family member or an instructor, though the latter will be more expensive. I was ready to take my test in April 2020 but it got pushed back to August because of covid, so I know how annoying that is. Failed first time but passed second time in October that year. You’ll likely pass second time as you’ll know what to expect and be more confident as a result. You can’t change the result of your first test, so focus on preparing for your next one. And once you get it booked in, you’ll feel much better.
Reply 10
Original post by stillcrying
I know it’s a pain, but know everyone’s in the same boat as you. Just focus on getting practice in until your next test, whether that be with a family member or an instructor, though the latter will be more expensive. I was ready to take my test in April 2020 but it got pushed back to August because of covid, so I know how annoying that is. Failed first time but passed second time in October that year. You’ll likely pass second time as you’ll know what to expect and be more confident as a result. You can’t change the result of your first test, so focus on preparing for your next one. And once you get it booked in, you’ll feel much better.

thank you so much! I was able to find one for february, just tryna looks for earlier dates now
Original post by 230623
thank you so much! I was able to find one for february, just tryna looks for earlier dates now

At least you’ve got a date in your diary and hey, if you find a test that’s earlier - great! Wishing you all the best on your next one! :smile:
s'all good, failure is just another opportunity to try again
Original post by 89ibz
I can get you Early Test Dates as early as next month skip the long waiting list.

Hi could you get it In Tunbridge Wells or Sevenoaks?
Reply 14
Keep going, you will do it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending