The Student Room Group

Which maccies breakfast do you get?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wolfmoon88
There's one in Hong Kong that offers a build your own burger which is really cool. They also offer quinoa which is revolutionary :tongue:

Ooh that is revolutionary
Original post by claireestelle
Ooh that is revolutionary

Hahaha quinoa burgers with pineapple for breakfast... talk about adventurous :tongue:
Either a breakfast wrap with no sauces or a double sausage mcmuffin no egg.
Nothing like their 80 cent espresso (although I presume it's gone up in price since I visited)

It always used me make me laugh that you could get a mini bottle of wine in the ones in France, even the drive-thru! I don't know if they still do that, but it always struck as as almost comically French.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reality Check
It always used me make me laugh that you could get a mini bottle of wine in the ones in France, even the drive-thru! I don't know if they still do that, but it always struck as as almost comically French.

I don't think they offered it when I went to Paris,I was surprised how fancy all the pastries were there.
I don't think they offered it when I went to Paris,I was surprised how fancy all the pastries were there.

We are talking quite a while ago so maybe they put a stop to that. Yes, it's not just apple pies at nuclear reactor temperature, is it?!
Original post by Reality Check
We are talking quite a while ago so maybe they put a stop to that. Yes, it's not just apple pies at nuclear reactor temperature, is it?!

I think they still had the nuclear pies :tongue:
Reply 27
BK breakfast is better than Mcds.

Only thing McDs has that's great in the breakfast menu is the pancakes.
2 double sausage and egg McMuffin meals with an espresso and an orange juice
Reply 29
None, McDonald's breakfast is nasty. I usually go to Burger King if I have breakfast out.

Nothing can beat Australian Maccas. They serve their burgers on wooden boards, it was truly magical
Original post by homeland.lsw
Nothing can beat Australian Maccas. They serve their burgers on wooden boards, it was truly magical

That's quite upmarket for fast food:tongue:
I get a double sausage mcmuffin meal with a latte (normally by using the quick order machines so I don't get the look of death when I tell them I don't want cheese or egg:tongue:).

It's gotta be 5 big breakfasts with 60 extra hash browns

You can taste the unhealthiness

But really, i just enjoy a big breakfast with a bottle of milk, still feel like a kid xD
I've never actually tried a McDonald's brekkie! :eek: think I'd go for the hash browns and the egg mcmuffin though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest