The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I checked my team yesterday morning and saw I'd forgot to move my captain from Costa to Aguero. If only I hadn't checked my team I could have had a few more points! At least Aguero scored.

Also should have known Antonio would score as soon as I take him out.

My team really need an overhaul. I did Sterling to Hazard last night. Watch Sterling score next week.
No Lovren means I'll get Friend off the bench. Happy with that.
Can see Sanchez > Hazard being a very popular transfer this week. He'll triple rise for sure.

No Lovren means Holebas off the bench, he won't keep a clean sheet but hopefully he'll get an assist or something.
Original post by sr90
Can see Sanchez > Hazard being a very popular transfer this week. He'll triple rise for sure.

No Lovren means Holebas off the bench, he won't keep a clean sheet but hopefully he'll get an assist or something.

Yeah I'm doing Sanchez, Alli and Benteke out; Hazard, Özil and Defoe in. Would prefer to wait until after the intl break, but I literally can't afford to.
Austin and now Mane scored :woohoo:

All 3 of my FPL attackers scored this GW - Aguero, Costa, Austin. 1st time this has happened this season.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thinking payet and deeney defo have to go just haven't seem to have got around to it with injuries etc. Hazard and Austin in most likely, but you never know with international break. With hazard price rises may have to make transfer sooner than ideal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh piss off, Ibra.
Holebas currently on -1 for me

Liverpool pls 😂
Lovren's virus has cost me 8 points, sigh.

Holebas first sub and he currently has -2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my. My my my.
Holabas suspended for next GW too.

But at least Mane gets another goal.
How typical snodgrass did nothin for me, got injured now he comes back and gets a goal and assist 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Lovren's virus has cost me 8 points, sigh.

Holebas first sub and he currently has -2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto. Frustrating. But firm and cout is nice!
Jeez I think that's -2 from my Watford defender 🙄
Had Williams as well. Terrible. They have better fixtures next week I suppose

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Andy Ftw
Ditto. Frustrating. But firm and cout is nice!

I'm so relieved Watford scored.

Firmino 15 points, Mane 14 points, Coutinho 11 points. They're so damn consistent.
Original post by sr90

Firmino 15 points, Mane 14 points, Coutinho 11 points. They're so damn consistent.

Problem is, i need to get Coutinho in as well as Firmino, but I also need to get Hazard in on the game too 😂

Can't afford to take a -8 hit so just gonna bring Hazard in. Means I'll have to lose Sanchez though...
Original post by sr90

Sanchez/Payet to Coutinho/Hazard. Probably just the one this week and another the week after. Austin and Defoe been useful this week but I've ****ed up again.

At least Ibra is suspended now. Unbelievable trolling.
Not sure what to think about that. Lallana gets me 12 but paid the price for not doubling up. Firmino in for Walcott for a hit I think. Already brought in Allen for Sterling due to price drops/falls. So it's going to be a long 2 weeks as have two defenders suspended and one not playing. Going to have to play this all out attack chip!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Problem is, i need to get Coutinho in as well as Firmino, but I also need to get Hazard in on the game too 😂

Can't afford to take a -8 hit so just gonna bring Hazard in. Means I'll have to lose Sanchez though...

Hits don't have to be made up in the first week. I took a 12 this week for the first time in like 10 years of playing FPL.

Original post by little_wizard123
Sanchez/Payet to Coutinho/Hazard. Probably just the one this week and another the week after. Austin and Defoe been useful this week but I've ****ed up again.

At least Ibra is suspended now. Unbelievable trolling.

Think it's the right time to remove Payet given West Ham's fixtures.

I love looking at the stats pages to see who people have brought in. 1000 people have transferred Zlatan IN this week :lol:
Original post by sr90
Hits don't have to be made up in the first week. I took a 12 this week for the first time in like 10 years of playing FPL.

Think it's the right time to remove Payet given West Ham's fixtures.

I love looking at the stats pages to see who people have brought in. 1000 people have transferred Zlatan IN this week :lol:

Where are you in the league?

Latest