The Student Room Group

Would you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
thats literally me

so might be ambivert as far as how strangers observing for like an hr would think
but my true natural personality is loud, obnoxious showoff :colondollar: I'm not gonna be that way at Uni though like I hate ppl who turn lectures into social hour. I don't like my uni or the faculty so my 1st two yrs I ws very outgoing and all, now in 3rd yr Im just over it completely.

So new people at Uni might think I'm an introvert like someone told me just after my friday lecture, "I love you-youre just in and out. You come to lectures and leave." Yep! :yy:

and cheers babs

lol, I honestly hate my wider family, they make me feel like im the black-sheep of the family, no-one ever talks to me, they laugh at me etc and act like a b***chy lil girl gang, like nearly everyone in my life, but i just give them a dirty look, and carry on texting a friend on my phone. lol. just ew though. :colone:
oml i so loud too aahhh :biggrin: should see me at college i act like i belong in a mental asylum lool
but when im with people i hate, dont wanaa talk to or people i dont know, im so quiet its unbelievable :colondollar:
lol in and out though :biggrin:
anytime :mmm: x
Reply 21
Original post by Spock's Socks
Ambivert.

I'm definitely in the middle. Some days, I'm closer to one than the other but I'd never fully say I am an extrovert or introvert. How I am depends on who I am with, what situation I'm in, how my health is etc.

Im kinda like this. At the moment I'm more introvert really..
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol, I honestly hate my wider family, they make me feel like im the black-sheep of the family, no-one ever talks to me, they laugh at me etc and act like a b***chy lil girl gang, like nearly everyone in my life, but i just give them a dirty look, and carry on texting a friend on my phone. lol. just ew though. :colone:
oml i so loud too aahhh :biggrin: should see me at college i act like i belong in a mental asylum lool
but when im with people i hate, dont wanaa talk to or people i dont know, im so quiet its unbelievable :colondollar:
lol in and out though :biggrin:
anytime :mmm: x

sounds peak but yea the bold bit is totally normal
Original post by 0to100
sounds peak but yea the bold bit is totally normal

omllllll is that lad language mate, every boy I know says that *facepalm* lol x
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Harambevert :colone:

YES

Spoiler

Ambivert.
Original post by homeland.lsw
YES

Spoiler

That's so much grater :love:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
omllllll is that lad language mate, every boy I know says that *facepalm* lol x

is what lad language?

there was a quiz? @animeamanda1412

I'm on my way with the resoolts.
Original post by 0to100
is what lad language?

'peak' lol :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100

lol resoolts XD
Introvert. BTW what's ambivert?
Hmm...that's difficult to consider cos I define myself as an introvert as I'm quite quiet and don't go out partying or anything. I tend to stay inside and play video games or read. But on the other hand, once I feel comfortable in a situation I start to become loud and boisterous and tend to make a fool out of myself.
Original post by animeamanda1412
lol resoolts XD

I couldn't finish the test because the ride I prefer is water ride and they didn't have that option :biggrin:

Introvert. Though I will open up more etc. once I get to know someone (as do most people).
Introvert
wait...where is your carrot nose av...
Original post by 0to100
I couldn't finish the test because the ride I prefer is water ride and they didn't have that option :biggrin:

lmaoo :rofl:
Ambivert
Im the definition of an introvert
Original post by animeamanda1412
lmaoo :rofl:

I know. I made it maself :love:

and I wanna go on drenched at oakwood only went once when I were a kid and nearly flew out of the thing lol

Quick Reply

Latest