:jumphug:

:lovehug:

Keep a look out for the post man. :ninja:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7

Keep a look out for the post man. :ninja:

:headfire: :ahee: :beard:

Had a good day but all of sudden before I'm going to go to bed I feel really low and anxious this isn't the first time either it's really confusing
How is everyone else tonight ?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anxious af right now.

--

@Sabertooth I forgot to reply to you last night I'm so sorry. Thanks for the hugs x :hugs:
I can't turn my mind off. I'm scared of seeing two of my tutors tomorrow. I really don't want to have to face them but I have to go in. I'm really scared and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have to be up in 5.5 hours

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ~Tara~
Meds making my mouth drier than the desert and bit agitated but more focussed. Able to do something other than colouring.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biotene-Dry-Mouth-Spray-30ml/dp/B0074V5J3G/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1478482976&sr=8-3&keywords=biotene+mouth+spray

This stuff is INCREDIBLE. I don't know if you can get it cheaper elsewhere (I get it for $6 at a supermarket) but it works fantastically. My meds make my mouth really dry, so dry that water only wets it for like 5 minutes, and I used to chew gum all the time, but a spray of biotene lasts about an hour which is invaluable.

Did a little searching and found this one: http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Expert-Dry-Mouthspray-50ml_1215897/ quite a lot cheaper and has pretty good reviews. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Quiet epically hurt my leg last night at work.
We have a huge black cigarette box that is behind the counter and i know its there all the time as i put the **** out. Anywayvi always manage to walk into it, but last night it was really busy and i was tired and walked into it with such force i dinted my leg and fell over.
Now got a bruised knee, ego and acreally sore shin thats all swolen.

Wasnt my finest of hours.

Also hada really strange dream last night that was so real. Not had one of them in a while. Think my subconsious is screaming out to me. Ill spoiler for talk of OD in the dream

so basicall i was back in school, which i often dream about if im searching for advice or need support. But we had a compulsary assembly type thing that everyone HAD to attend, but i didnt have to as school had organised like a MH assesmrnt and a psych to come see me because id either ODed or was talking about doing it (i cant remember) so i had to go to that instead.
And then i woke up but it was so strange. Is my subconsious saying i need to bd honest wirh the drs and try get help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
Anxious af right now.

--

@Sabertooth I forgot to reply to you last night I'm so sorry. Thanks for the hugs x :hugs:

No worries. :smile: If you do want to talk it over with someone, feel free to PM me.
Original post by PandaWho

Spoiler

I think your conscious should be saying that too. :tongue:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I can't turn my mind off. I'm scared of seeing two of my tutors tomorrow. I really don't want to have to face them but I have to go in. I'm really scared and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have to be up in 5.5 hours

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have any medication you can take for anxiety?

I would recommend taking that in the morning if you have it, but for now I'd suggest maybe writing down all the things running through your brain - then hopefully as it's on paper you can tell yourself you will deal with it in the morning and it's all there with nothing in your mind?

I know what you told me about your tutor and I know that's really scary but you can do it. :hugs: do you perhaps have a friend who can wait for you outside the room?
Original post by Sabertooth
Do you have any medication you can take for anxiety?

I would recommend taking that in the morning if you have it, but for now I'd suggest maybe writing down all the things running through your brain - then hopefully as it's on paper you can tell yourself you will deal with it in the morning and it's all there with nothing in your mind?

I know what you told me about your tutor and I know that's really scary but you can do it. :hugs: do you perhaps have a friend who can wait for you outside the room?

No, I only have my regular medication to take on a morning :/

Thankfully I got a bit of sleep, but I'm exhausted. I only got a few hours, and I'm in 8:45 - 5pm today lol

Thank you :hugs: I don't really have any friends at college. The only people that know are in my class, but they're not very supportive and only 3 will talk to me
This might sound weird and way overthought but I've found something of a compromise. I'm going to get an extra couple of hours sleep and then go in for the afternoon at 2pm. That way I miss 2/3 lessons scheduled with the tutor I'm scared of, but I'm still going in. I found a few diazepam tablets that I had left over so as long as there is no reaction I can take some beforehand as well. I'm gonna call my progression coach at 9 and briefly explain and hopefully she understands. At least I don't have to deal with the 2 hour break right in the middle of the day either because that really stresses me out. I'm gonna go for the full day on Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biotene-Dry-Mouth-Spray-30ml/dp/B0074V5J3G/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1478482976&sr=8-3&keywords=biotene+mouth+spray

This stuff is INCREDIBLE. I don't know if you can get it cheaper elsewhere (I get it for $6 at a supermarket) but it works fantastically. My meds make my mouth really dry, so dry that water only wets it for like 5 minutes, and I used to chew gum all the time, but a spray of biotene lasts about an hour which is invaluable.

Did a little searching and found this one: http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Expert-Dry-Mouthspray-50ml_1215897/ quite a lot cheaper and has pretty good reviews. :smile:

Prsom- oh wow I didn't know you could even get something for this. I've been chewing gum and sucking mints/lollipops. Gum is still useful for tense jaw symptoms but would love to use a spray. So cheap too going to gets some later today when I'm in town. Thank you so much 😊
Anxiety is absolutely crippling me right now
Original post by Anonymous
Anxiety is absolutely crippling me right now

I know how you feel everyone who has anxiety has those days you just have to stay strong ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello. I'm Dominic, previously diagnosed schizoaffective bipolar/ASD/EDNOS, now with a psychiatrist who seems to think I'm malingering. I'm in hospital and being kept in until January, by a psychiatrist who appears to think there's nothing wrong with me! It's all very strange.

How is everybody today:? I'm in a bit of a state. I called advocacy about having been rather brutally restrained, smashed into the linoleum and held down by my neck, almost passed out then discovered much later that my head had bled onto the floor. Advocacy referred me to my MH lawyers, who referred me to the Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland. I cried during the call and the call handler hung up on me. The restraint had been on the grounds that I'd thrown water over a nurse whilst a bit loopy. I've also been charged with assault and possibly have to go to court over, to be fair, badly injuring another nurse. The nurse who dealt with me after that incident explained it in terms of: "if you're drunk and you assault somebody, you're responsible, so if you're unwell and you assault somebody, you're responsible". I don't know what to think of it all.
I think your conscious should be saying that too. :tongue:

I am at the drs on wednesday, but i seem to be getting things a bit clearer in my head, not sure, iv not had my meds all weekend now and not getting any more withdrawl symptoms i dont think, but then every couple of weeks i just get so overwhelmed with life and yeah i dunno :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tommy Newton
Hello. I'm Dominic, previously diagnosed schizoaffective bipolar/ASD/EDNOS, now with a psychiatrist who seems to think I'm malingering. I'm in hospital and being kept in until January, by a psychiatrist who appears to think there's nothing wrong with me! It's all very strange.

How is everybody today:? I'm in a bit of a state. I called advocacy about having been rather brutally restrained, smashed into the linoleum and held down by my neck, almost passed out then discovered much later that my head had bled onto the floor. Advocacy referred me to my MH lawyers, who referred me to the Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland. I cried during the call and the call handler hung up on me. The restraint had been on the grounds that I'd thrown water over a nurse whilst a bit loopy. I've also been charged with assault and possibly have to go to court over, to be fair, badly injuring another nurse. The nurse who dealt with me after that incident explained it in terms of: "if you're drunk and you assault somebody, you're responsible, so if you're unwell and you assault somebody, you're responsible". I don't know what to think of it all.

sounds bad tommy. I also went through something similar when i was an inpatient some years ago, very tough hey?
Original post by Tommy Newton

Not sure I've seen you before on here, so just saying hi! :wavey: Sounds very complicated, hope it can be sorted out. Get yourself some proper representation just in case though :yes:

Original post by PandaWho
I am at the drs on wednesday, but i seem to be getting things a bit clearer in my head, not sure, iv not had my meds all weekend now and not getting any more withdrawl symptoms i dont think, but then every couple of weeks i just get so overwhelmed with life and yeah i dunno :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please take the meds hun :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Please take the meds hun :frown:

Its with a drs permission that im coming off meds. And i reduced properly not just cold turkey.
Though this dr doesnt know me or my back story and has only met me once so #YOLO haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest