The Student Room Group

IB Extended Essay 2017 - Identification in title page

I am about to submit my extended essay and I have been told not to include any identification information in the title page, that is, no candidate name or number, no school name, center number, etc. They say this is a new requirement for the May 2017 session. I am very afraid to submit the EE without any identification whatsoever. Has anybody already submitted the EE and if so what info did you enter in the title page? Has anybody else been told by their school to omit id details? Thanks!
Original post by loja
I am about to submit my extended essay and I have been told not to include any identification information in the title page, that is, no candidate name or number, no school name, center number, etc. They say this is a new requirement for the May 2017 session. I am very afraid to submit the EE without any identification whatsoever. Has anybody already submitted the EE and if so what info did you enter in the title page? Has anybody else been told by their school to omit id details? Thanks!

Yep had that too, all scripts were to be anonymous :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by funkygirl14
Yep had that too, all scripts were to be anonymous :smile:

Great. Thanks!!
why is it anonymous ?
Original post by aztecqueen
why is it anonymous ?

To prevent any unfair or preferential marking.
No such information provided in our school. we are following the same old pattern till now.
Original post by yourvishal23
No such information provided in our school. we are following the same old pattern till now.

Maybe your school has not received the information yet, considering since the EE submission deadline is April, you can expect information regarding something as petty as front page formatting to be sent in until then. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by funkygirl14
Maybe your school has not received the information yet, considering since the EE submission deadline is April, you can expect information regarding something as petty as front page formatting to be sent in until then. :smile:

Thanks everybody!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending