The Student Room Group

From DDA to AAA?

Hi guys.

So i did my AS exams last year. For Bio and Chem i got DD. Really interested if i could pull up to AA for these two subjects? Did anyone do this already? IS IT POSSIBLE? otherwise I shall carry on with my work at McDonalds for my whole life...
It is possible yes. You just have to change the way youre studying. Look at your specification to see the content and practise exam papers

What exam boards do you follow for chemistry and biology?
Reply 2
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
It is possible yes. You just have to change the way youre studying. Look at your specification to see the content and practise exam papers

What exam boards do you follow for chemistry and biology?

I'm doing AQA for Chem and OCR B for Bio. Both are new specs so there arent that many past papers for this exact specification, only specimen papers
The questions don't really change so you can still practice them. Ido AQA for both chemistry and biology so I can help you in both even though you follow a different exam board for biology.

If you need any help with these subjects then don't hesitate to ask me :smile:

For biology check out my resources on Get Revising where you can make an account for free and you can message me. My name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here. This is so that you can click on my name in the 'sent messages' so that you can see all my resources that I have made based on the AQA spec. :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you so much! You're super!
Np and thank you :smile:
Reply 6
Hey! I'm ocr for bio (but A) and the new spec really makes you think- everything is application- gone are the days where you can regurgitate facts 😭 so really focus on the real life examples

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlackStrike
Thank you so much! You're super!

I forgot to give you the link to get revising

https://getrevising.co.uk/
Reply 8
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
I forgot to give you the link to get revising

https://getrevising.co.uk/

Awesome! Thanks again ^_^
Original post by BlackStrike
Awesome! Thanks again ^_^