The Student Room Group

Are my subjects good enough for Uni CompSci?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PQ
The OP is aiming at C/D grades - I doubt any of this willy waving about who knows the most about "top" compsci universities is relevant at all.

It just makes you all look like people who don't read the question before answering.

The topic title of this thread is "Are my subjects good enough for Uni CompSci?" It seems pretty logical to let the OP know some common requirements for the top universities in order to study CompSci. Also, you never know the OP may turn things around and decide that he wants to aim for an A grade. No harm in motivating people to aim higher. As long as the posters on this thread are on topic, then I'd personally deem each post to be of somewhat use to the OP.
Original post by Aklaol
The topic title of this thread is "Are my subjects good enough for Uni CompSci?" It seems pretty logical to let the OP know some common requirements for the top universities in order to study CompSci. Also, you never know the OP may turn things around and decide that he wants to aim for an A grade. No harm in motivating people to aim higher. As long as the posters on this thread are on topic, then I'd personally deem each post to be of somewhat use to the OP.

The OP who has one of their 3 subjects listed as "FP"

:indiff:

Yep I'm sure all of these discussions are helpful.
Reply 22
Original post by PQ
The OP who has one of their 3 subjects listed as "FP"

:indiff:

Yep I'm sure all of these discussions are helpful.

Fair enough, doesn't mean that other people who come across this thread with similar problems won't learn a thing or two.

Quick Reply

Latest