The Student Room Group

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AppleB
I'd be @Zamestaneh's pet dog

Hi there Buddy :bigsmile:

Quite sure that due to his faith you wouldn't be allowed in the house :frown: I know a few families who just keep them in the garden.
Original post by fardm76
Cause you all ( TSRians ) are cat fans! I have no choice but to choose to be a cat ! :tongue: :biggrin:

Cat any day because they are more free than dogs.
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
Cat any day because they are more free than dogs.

:yep:
Original post by fardm76
Cause you all ( TSRians ) are cat fans! I have no choice but to choose to be a cat ! :tongue: :biggrin:

i am actually a cat tho...
Dogs. Bigger brain, actually have the ability to help people, more cute in general
Original post by TheBBQ
Quite sure that due to his faith you wouldn't be allowed in the house :frown: I know a few families who just keep them in the garden.

That's very true :frown: yeah!! My grand papa has Muslim Bengali neighbours who keep their dog in the garden :frown: I secretly fed the dog :teehee:
Reply 26
Original post by AppleB
That's very true :frown: yeah!! My grand papa has Muslim Bengali neighbours who keep their dog in the garden :frown: I secretly fed the dog :teehee:

Lmao what did you feed it?
Original post by TheBBQ
Lmao what did you feed it?

I was eating an orange, the poor dog looked at me. My heart melted. I decided to feed the dog orange rinds. I love dogs, i despise seeing the dog chained up like a prisoner. The dog should be free to roam :frown: I have frequently thought about climbing over the fence and setting the dog free :teehee: plus it's so skinny :cry:
Can I be a cute and cuddly panda? Pleaseee :K:
Reply 29
Original post by AppleB
I was eating an orange, the poor dog looked at me. My heart melted. I decided to feed the dog orange rinds. I love dogs, i despise seeing the dog chained up like a prisoner. The dog should be free to roam :frown: I have frequently thought about climbing over the fence and setting the dog free :teehee: plus it's so skinny :cry:

It probably wasn't looked after very well :frown:
Original post by TheBBQ
It probably wasn't looked after very well :frown:

I'm unsure. I happened to be in the garden and the man came out with hot water and cloth forcing it in the dogs mouth? Unless he was trying to clean the mouth idk what he was doing :colonhash: if he was harming the dog, I will happily tip boiling water down his throat.
Reply 31
Original post by AppleB
I'm unsure. I happened to be in the garden and the man came out with hot water and cloth forcing it in the dogs mouth? Unless he was trying to clean the mouth idk what he was doing :colonhash: if he was harming the dog, I will happily tip boiling water down his throat.

I think he was, terrible man :/

But I'm not surprised since he was left outside.
Dogs seem like they get more sex action.

But cats can actually survive on their own in the wild by catching mice.

Tis a hard decision. Prob a cat.
Original post by TheBBQ
I think he was, terrible man :/

But I'm not surprised since he was left outside.

Yes :frown: when's your birthday?
I prefer dogs but I'd rather be a cat. No requirement go on walks, no requirements to be nice to humans and you still get to be cute. :P

Quick Reply

Latest