The Student Room Group
Change the picture on Facebook, they are linked.
Reply 2
Original post by User316619
Change the picture on Facebook, they are linked.

Without changing the photo on facebook.
I see some people have different facebook profile pictures to messenger photos?
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Without changing the photo on facebook.
I see some people have different facebook profile pictures to messenger photos?

That'll be because their messenger hasn't updated to their Facebook picture. I have the same thing with some of my friends, there's no way to change your messenger without changing your Facebook.
Reply 4
That'll be because their messenger hasn't updated to their Facebook picture. I have the same thing with some of my friends, there's no way to change your messenger without changing your Facebook.

Will it eventually update?
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Will it eventually update?

It does yeah, I think if you haven't messaged someone on PM since they changed their PP, it doesn't show just yet, but when you do it does update.
Reply 6
It does yeah, I think if you haven't messaged someone on PM since they changed their PP, it doesn't show just yet, but when you do it does update.

Oh right cheers man!
How do I change my messenger photo
Original post by Titi Logan
How do I change my messenger photo

How do I read the thread?
Not on facebook...only fbook messenger
I use Samsung galaxy j5. I'm not on Facebook but I only use Facebook messenger my Facebook is deactivated 10months ago. I'm just wondering how you change your profile pic on messenger?
Not on facebook...only fbook messenger
clean the cache in facebook it'll change your messenger photo to the one on your facebook profile.
It was a different question asked. The question is, is it possible to change your profile picture if you only use messenger and no longer have a Facebook profile?
Original post by Sylvanelf
It was a different question asked. The question is, is it possible to change your profile picture if you only use messenger and no longer have a Facebook profile?

If you'd like to discuss the topic further, feel free to make a thread here.

Cheers - Thread closed.
If you already Deactivate your FB account, you can change Messenger profile pic by Deactivate Messenger account then log in without facebook account, but use the phone number that linked to your facebook account. After logged in, you will see a pen icon on the top right of your profile pic.
You can change Messenger profile pic by Deactivate your Messenger then log in again without using facebook account but use the phone number that linked to your facebook account. After logged in, you can see a pen icon on the top right.
Tap on profile icon.
Tap on pen icon.
Now Edit Profile Photo.

Latest

Trending

Trending