The Student Room Group

Why did the first guy mess me around with the first date/meetup and the next guy did

he was slightly later than planned on the first date, then it was cut short afterwards. When I went on his Facebook, I saw he was in relationships with more than one woman. I gave up on him and went onto a guy with whom I had a first date / meetup. he didn't is mention of the first guy who was texting multiple women as being in more than one relationship. After rejecting the first one and putting him in the friendzone, the next one let me know that he might not make it on June 8 due to some sleeping problems. One man who has autism and adhd did meetup at the public park. There were two ice-cream vans in the public park, so I sent a picture to whatsapp. He got there on June 8 and it was okay so it was a short date. i don't like very hot weather because it makes me more tired. Having a bit of hot weather is fine with me, but I prefer to be in the shade and in the cold. I'm not yet met some men that are nasty, but I've met some women that have been nasty to me on fakebook and has nasty friendships. A previous friendship with some women helped tempt the guy to cheat on me. that's why i don't go out anymore in college but I found online some men who had similar experiences with someone else. However, his was in his college and had more then one girlfriend at the same time and i was one that broken up with him. instead. Also, I am not interested in dating men on Facebook, it's just a platform to share people's experiences with dating and relationships. with online dating to share experince. There is nothing good about disabled dating. A dating site called freedating. co. uk was where I met the next man. His profile was different from the others. He has a serious relationship with one man on his profile. the other men put both serious and casual relationships on the table. i think the first guy ghosted me after the first date. I'm ok now with meetup with next guy and he wanted a short date before me metup and it went well. I try not to talk until he has finished talking.
Reply 1
(Original post by danielmoment)moody
NO means NO . not moody . get that in your brain .now that is what moody is or trolling . not NO is not moody .stupid
whats your age/
Reply 3
Original post by danielmoment
whats your age/

I said no leave me alone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending