Anyone else behind on GCSE Art Coursework?Watch
I'm behind and I honestly think I'm gonna fail I have quality but not quantity, anyone else in the same boat or who was in the same boat but managed to get a decent grade, or someone who failed?
I'm in the same boat! I've just started my art exam project but i haven't finished all my coursework, which has to be in for the end of this half term and on top of that, i need to revise for my other subjects cause i have mocks in like 2-3 weeks
Oh my God Thank lord! Same here! Except were getting our exam project at the start of February (I''m on Edexcel) and I need to revise for my Feb mocks too D: If only art wasn't so Quantity intensive. My hope is actually starting to fade away.
Don't worry, we'll get through this - exams will be over by the time we know it. My exam board is AQA for art and I've chosen detail as my starting point. I hope I get a decent grade Try to manage your time effectively so that you can balance between coursework and revising for mocks and i know that, it is much easier said than done
Edexcel is simillar you have three sketchbook for three different topics, so we have Natural Forms, Distortion and Identity, although (Not Sure if three is the minnimum). And basically you fill those up, along with Classwork of course and thats like 60% of the grade the remaining 40% is the exams.