The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for A104 2017 entry?

I'm applying for Manchester, Cardiff, Dundee and Keele :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you receive any feedback from your unis? I applied to the exact same unis for A104 and still haven't heard anything...
ive applied too! if you dont mind me asking what are your stats? (ukcat score and gcses)
Original post by Bbneppi
Did you receive any feedback from your unis? I applied to the exact same unis for A104 and still haven't heard anything...

hey have you heard anything back yet? i applied to the same unis for a104 and heard nothing !
Reply 4
Original post by Bella909
I'm applying for Manchester, Cardiff, Dundee and Keele :smile:

Hey, have you heard anything from Cardiff about A104? I haven't yet.
Reply 5
Original post by hihihiheyheyhey
hey have you heard anything back yet? i applied to the same unis for a104 and heard nothing !

I applied to Cardiff haven't heard anything...
Reply 6
has anyone heard from keele or cardiff? Ive been rejected from dundee unfortunatly.also cardiff are gcse heavy, what are everyone's gcse stats?

I am an international student - Caribbean to be exact so I did not do the GCSEs
anyone heard anything?
Reply 8
anyone heard anything?

Hey. Can't believe I forgot to post on this thread. I got an interview at Cardiff...found out on Dec 23rd 😁... my friend who applied to A104 too also got an interview. I only know of one other person in my country who applied apart from my friend but hasn't heard anything yet I believe.
has anyone heard anything for the a104 ?
Original post by gregorius1123
has anyone heard anything for the a104 ?

In regard to offers or interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Annemarison
In regard to offers or interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

interviews ? i would imagine they are giving out interviews now for end of february / early march ?
I had an interview at Manchester and one at Dundee in early/mid January. Still wating for Keele. Cardiff rejected me😢.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone for uea a104 ?
how did the interviews go for those who had one at Dundee. I got one from Dundee but i didn't think it went to well 😬
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has got an offer from Cardiff? I got mine last Thursday! I just wanted to know as there isn't many individuals on the A104 course and I am yet to talk to anyone even applying let alone offers! Thanks guys and good luck to anyone still waiting it's all so stressful!
Reply 16
Original post by xrebecca225
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has got an offer from Cardiff? I got mine last Thursday! I just wanted to know as there isn't many individuals on the A104 course and I am yet to talk to anyone even applying let alone offers! Thanks guys and good luck to anyone still waiting it's all so stressful!

Me! Omg. I haven't met anyone else either who applied for A104 !! I got an offer last Thursday too !!! Can you PM me !!? I'm so excited now.
Original post by Jorav
Me! Omg. I haven't met anyone else either who applied for A104 !! I got an offer last Thursday too !!! Can you PM me !!? I'm so excited now.

Yay! Well done! I think I just sent you a PM sorry I'm new to this! 😂
Anyone got an interview at keele? and has anyone heard from manchester!?
Reply 19
Guys. Everyone here is a graduate ? Or some of us are internationals with unrecognized qualifications ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending