The Student Room Group

Am I a massive snake??

Ok so I've got myself in a little bit of a pickle. About a week ago I slept with a guy in my vague friendship group who I don't really know too well (but we got on well enough). The problem is this guy dated another girl in our friendship group for a while during first term (maybe 2 months?). I'm not massively close to this girl, but I'd say we were friends. They broke up quite a few months ago because he cheated on her multiple times (making out with other girls). They seemed to be getting along fairly civilly although she is still upset. Having sex with him was a mistake was a dick move, I know. I was very drunk and not really thinking of her at all. However, I get the feeling she knows about it as she has been very cold to me over the past few days but I am not sure. Should I tell her?
Another dilemma lies in the fact that I told two mutual friends who are close both to me and this girl that I made out with this guy and they didn't seem too fussed, but I neglected to tell them we went all the way. So I essentially lied to them, which is making me feel a little terrible. Should I tell them too? Or should I just hope this issue vanishes somehow? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by kiarawoods7
Ok so I've got myself in a little bit of a pickle. About a week ago I slept with a guy in my vague friendship group who I don't really know too well (but we got on well enough). The problem is this guy dated another girl in our friendship group for a while during first term (maybe 2 months?). I'm not massively close to this girl, but I'd say we were friends. They broke up quite a few months ago because he cheated on her multiple times (making out with other girls). They seemed to be getting along fairly civilly although she is still upset. Having sex with him was a mistake was a dick move, I know. I was very drunk and not really thinking of her at all. However, I get the feeling she knows about it as she has been very cold to me over the past few days but I am not sure. Should I tell her?
Another dilemma lies in the fact that I told two mutual friends who are close both to me and this girl that I made out with this guy and they didn't seem too fussed, but I neglected to tell them we went all the way. So I essentially lied to them, which is making me feel a little terrible. Should I tell them too? Or should I just hope this issue vanishes somehow? Thanks.

:worm2:
Reply 2
Depends:

Do you have a long & slender body?
Do you slither everywhere?
Do you make a 'hissssss'ing sound?
Do you have sharp teeth?

If you answered yes to any, you're probably a snake :/
Not really. The girl doesn't own the guy.
Reply 4
Original post by Inexorably
Depends:

Do you have a long & slender body?
Do you slither everywhere?
Do you make a 'hissssss'ing sound?
Do you have sharp teeth?

If you answered yes to any, you're probably a snake :/

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Reply 5
You don't have to share every intimate stuff about yourself with others. It's your business only. You should have kept this aspect only between you and him as it was only a one night stand anyway.

And probably these girls have already told his ex cause everyone loves gossip so..:rolleyes:

This is the problem.. You went and told two other friends. They have clearly told your other friend what you told them and now she's acting cold. If I was her, it wouldn't be the fact you did that, it would be the fact you told other people before you told me... And even then you didn't tell the whole truth.

You need to be honest with her. Say to her sorry it's took a while to come clean, but you didn't know how to approach the subject with her. Tell her what happened, etc.

It was a dick move but she should know what he's like by now. Just make sure it doesn't happen again when she has feelings for him still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well its your fault, you should't of told two other freinds

Might be a bit awkward more than anything but she is no longer with him.
Original post by AshEntropy
:worm2:

The fact that you feel bad about lying shows its not your fault. At least you acknowledge what you did was wrong and I think to clear the air tell the girl what happened and just say it was a mistake and your sorry. Now if she wants to accept your apology thats up to her, at least you've done your bit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending