The Student Room Group

Lmao Trump & Pence biggest hypocrites in the world

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-life-for-mike-pences-tweet-calling-muslim-ban-offensive-and-unconstitutional-2017-01-29

See link. A year ago Pence made a tweet saying a ban on muslims would be "offensive and unconstitutional".

I am literally dead with laughter right now. See y'all in the afterlife :lol:
Original post by Nujabes4
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-life-for-mike-pences-tweet-calling-muslim-ban-offensive-and-unconstitutional-2017-01-29

See link. A year ago Pence made a tweet saying a ban on muslims would be "offensive and unconstitutional".

yep. because no one in them offices truly gives a **** about others, just covering their arses.
1) Trump is the president, not Pence.

2) People can change their minds.
Reply 3
TBH Mike Pence isn't really saying much about the ban. I think he still opposes it but doesn't want to annoy Trump. Personally, I think he's a very respectable politician.
Original post by Len Goodman

Lmao how you change your mind on the constitution?
I don't think they are any more hypocritical than the 1.5m people singing a petition to ban him from a state visit to the UK, because Trump banned people from his country. Or the protesters against the refugee ban who don't utter a word against the majority-Muslim countries that won't even allow entry to anyone with an Israeli stamp on their passport. Or the people who shout about Trump being destructive and disrupting peace - then protest and smash up restaurants and verbally/physically abuse fellow citizens.

People are hypocrites, welcome to the world.

He was happy to join Trump knowing this was a major point on his to do list.

Yes, but politicians have a duty to uphold those views that got them elected.
Original post by yudothis
He was happy to join Trump knowing this was a major point on his to do list.

Yes, but politicians have a duty to uphold those views that got them elected.

The political views of the president and the vice president don't have to 100% match up.

I mean, I disagree with Trump's more liberal views on same-sex marriage but that doesn't stop me from being a staunch supporter of his.
The political views of the president and the vice president don't have to 100% match up.

I mean, I disagree with Trump's more liberal views on same-sex marriage but that doesn't stop me from being a staunch supporter of his.

Pick and choose it is. Whatever gets you power.
Original post by Nujabes4

So that makes Obama and Hillary hypocrites for being against gay marriage before they were for it...........

Or you, for being against Trumps travel ban aimed at certain Muslim states, while being indifferent to the Muslim states with a travel ban aimed at Jews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending