The Student Room Group

Cardiff Offer Holders' Thread for Dentistry (2017 Entry)

Hey guys, thought it'd be nice to have a place we can all talk :smile:
Original post by tasnim_ahmed
Hey guys, thought it'd be nice to have a place we can all talk :smile:

congrats on getting an offer mate.
apparently there's an offer holders day soon for dentistry
That's wicked, I'm actually so excited omg
Reply 3
Original post by Maverick_1998
congrats on getting an offer mate.
apparently there's an offer holders day soon for dentistry

Is there? When is this going to take place?
Original post by Marrow
Is there? When is this going to take place?

i dont know the date, all offer holders will get either an email or a letter about it
we should have a whatsapp or facebook group chat for all cardiff offer holders, it would be easier than using TSR
I don't have Facebook, maybe a whatsapp group one? What would everyone prefer?
hey fellow offer holders, the facebook page is now up, its called "Cardiff University Dentistry Offer Holders 2017"
Reply 8
Hi guys, does anyone remember the admissions lady saying that if we put Cardiff as our firm choice they will honour our offers for the following year so that even if we don't get the grades in the summer, we can retake them and then won't have to retake the UKCAT or MMI again? Just checking I hadn't made that up haha
My dd didnt get a place but she came back from her interview saying the same thing.
Reply 10
Ah that's a shame. Ok thank you, just checking!
Also, if you didnt get in this time, do ask for feedback as it was quite detailed and you will be invited to interview if you make your 3 As this year without having to do UKCAT again.
To all Cardiff Dentistry offer holders, PM me if you want to join our Facebook group chat. We've already got some people already and many of us have already firmed Cardiff 👌

Quick Reply

Latest