The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Strange occurance at Leadmill Point, Sheffield Hallam

I live near Leadmill point and on the 24th Jan there was a big fuss. A window had been smashed on the ground floor, ambulance (first response) , police and CSI were there. It was so strange , students were asked to close their curtains and not look outside.

Since then we have heard nothing, nobody is talking about it but clearly something has happened. I spoke to my dad who is a retired police officer and he suspects maybe a student death. It's just so weird because there is nothing in the papers and nobody had said anything.

Anybody know something I don't?
Someone I used to know had an arguement and ended up tearing their artery and then had to use their left hand because the fighting made them go towards the window. Can you provide updates as you get them?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah sure, but like I said everybody is being very hush hush. From what I hear the police bashed the window through, although that could just be gossip. Hope your friend recovered. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Subbing because I'm nosey and live in Sheffield. :h:
Why was the fire at the artificial ski slope started? Then again the week after to get the generator? It seems a bit random, sorry but I'm not from Sheffield but I've heard it was the largest in Europe before it went up.
Original post by Anfanny
Why was the fire at the artificial ski slope started? Then again the week after to get the generator? It seems a bit random, sorry but I'm not from Sheffield but I've heard it was the largest in Europe before it went up.

Insurance scam lol.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Insurance scam lol.

Seriously though? Haha why would someone do that? I don't think insurance scams are that easy.
Original post by Anfanny
Seriously though? Haha why would someone do that? I don't think insurance scams are that easy.

Just a rumour-apparently they did it before as they had a fire before. :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Found out it was a Sudden Death. Case Closed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending