The Student Room Group

University of Sheffield nursing presentation

I am expected to create a presentation for BMedSci Nursing (adult) and they have given me points to talk about but is there any specific points I should bring up?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by lizzy.cab
I am expected to create a presentation for BMedSci Nursing (adult) and they have given me points to talk about but is there any specific points I should bring up?

Thanks!

Hi I’ve just stumbled across your post, I have an interview with university of Sheffield next month and planning the presentation at the moment. How did your interview go was it ok? X
Reply 2
Hi Lizzy I’ve been offered a place but I don’t know anyone else who is going to uni of Sheffield 🤷🏼*♀️ how did your interview go?
Reply 3
Original post by SarNar
Hi Lizzy I’ve been offered a place but I don’t know anyone else who is going to uni of Sheffield 🤷🏼*♀️ how did your interview go?

My interview went great! I got offered a place and its my firm 🙂 I dont know anyone else who is going to sheffield too haha
Reply 4
Original post by SarNar
Hi I’ve just stumbled across your post, I have an interview with university of Sheffield next month and planning the presentation at the moment. How did your interview go was it ok? X

It went alright I was offered a place. The questions they asked were definitely more difficult compared to my other unis but still doable just waffle a lot :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by lizzy.cab
My interview went great! I got offered a place and its my firm 🙂 I dont know anyone else who is going to sheffield too haha

Hi Lizzy that’s amazing! I firmed it too! Every other post seems to be people going to Hallam, I know uni of is harder to get in to though, it was definitely an intense interview wasnt it! See you in September! I’m a mature student so I’ll be commuting. Sarah x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending