The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London college of fashion application 2017

Scroll to see replies

I just recieved an email with an invite for offer day! anyone else?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by busranergiz
I just recieved an email with an invite for offer day! anyone else?

Ah well done! When is your interview?
I have my interview for hair and makeup for fashion on the 22nd at rich mix
What course do you have an interview for?
Original post by Kagiaa
Ah well done! When is your interview?
I have my interview for hair and makeup for fashion on the 22nd at rich mix
What course do you have an interview for?

Oh no I haven't recieved an offer for an interview. I got an invite for offers day which is an event LCF is throwing for people who have recieved offers for fashion business courses :-)
Reply 103
Oh no I haven't recieved an offer for an interview. I got an invite for offers day which is an event LCF is throwing for people who have recieved offers for fashion business courses :-)

Oh that is brilliant!
Did you have an interview or was that course one that didn't need it as I have heard of that.
I went to an open day last year and they said for my course there would be an offer day but oc we have interviews next week so not up to that bit yet, hopefully haha
Original post by Kagiaa
Oh that is brilliant!
Did you have an interview or was that course one that didn't need it as I have heard of that.
I went to an open day last year and they said for my course there would be an offer day but oc we have interviews next week so not up to that bit yet, hopefully haha

I applied to fashion marketing and fashion management and I have received an offer for fashion management - still waiting to hear from fashion marketing, but luckily they don't do interviews for these courses so I just got my offer! :-)
Reply 105
I applied to fashion marketing and fashion management and I have received an offer for fashion management - still waiting to hear from fashion marketing, but luckily they don't do interviews for these courses so I just got my offer! :-)

Aw that is brilliant! Well done. I'm hoping to get an offer and if I do it will be given around early march, if not before.
I have an interview (in morning) 21st Feb in Rich Mix venue. Who else?? I have applied for BA Creative Direction and MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism
Original post by Kagiaa
Aw that is brilliant! Well done. I'm hoping to get an offer and if I do it will be given around early march, if not before.

Thank you! I hope you get your offer. Best of luck! xx
Reply 108
Original post by hana_1234
I have an interview (in morning) 21st Feb in Rich Mix venue. Who else?? I have applied for BA Creative Direction and MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism

I have mine the day after you in that venue!
Reply 109
Thank you! I hope you get your offer. Best of luck! xx

You're welcome! And yeah I do too haha 😂 Thanks.
Reply 110

I have mine at 9am on the 21st for Fashion Photography!
Original post by eveanna
I have mine at 9am on the 21st for Fashion Photography!

Me to at 9am :wink:
Anyone here also received an offer for strategic fashion management and will start with me in september ? 🎉
How many pages are in your portfolios guys? And how many sketchbooks are you taking?
Original post by taylortt
How many pages are in your portfolios guys? And how many sketchbooks are you taking?

In my edited version of portfolio I have about 16 pages + taking some final sketches + taking 2 or 3 sketchbooks ... and you? I am not sure if is it enough or too much hahaa

And what have you applied for?
In my edited version of portfolio I have about 16 pages + taking some final sketches + taking 2 or 3 sketchbooks ... and you? I am not sure if is it enough or too much hahaa

That's the same as me! I've got 15 pages and two sketchbooks I that I'm planning on taking! I think 20 is an average number so but I think this is still enough :smile:
And what have you applied for?

Fashion Public Relations and Communication
and
Fashion Visual Merchandising and Branding
Reply 118
That's the same as me! I've got 15 pages and two sketchbooks I that I'm planning on taking! I think 20 is an average number so but I think this is still enough :smile:

I have my interview Wednesday and my edited portfolio has 24 pages. Then an a4 book with my pebble pad photos and descriptions. I'm also taking an a4 personal sketchbook for makeup looks I do on shoots in my own time/work. I have an a3 folder which has all my college work in. Basically it's full of moodboards, face charts and final looks. Then I'm taking an a4 school art book I did which shows I can take a project from start to finish and relates to makeup.
In total I have 1 A3, an edited portfolio (not an a size but bigger than a4) and. 3 a4 sketchbooks.
Original post by Kagiaa
I have my interview Wednesday and my edited portfolio has 24 pages. Then an a4 book with my pebble pad photos and descriptions. I'm also taking an a4 personal sketchbook for makeup looks I do on shoots in my own time/work. I have an a3 folder which has all my college work in. Basically it's full of moodboards, face charts and final looks. Then I'm taking an a4 school art book I did which shows I can take a project from start to finish and relates to makeup.
In total I have 1 A3, an edited portfolio (not an a size but bigger than a4) and. 3 a4 sketchbooks.

Thank you! All sounds amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending