The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Interview tips for University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by nelfran29
@Lil_candie Becoming a social worker is a great idea, hopefully, I'll stop getting letters from Bedfordshire now :wink: Have you applied for Student Finance yet?

Yes
London
@Lil_candie, Have you applied for student finance yet, I messed up my declaration err, have to send it again :frown:

Are you starting your course Sept 17?
Reply 62
@Lil_candie, Have you applied for student finance yet, I messed up my declaration err, have to send it again :frown:

Are you starting your course Sept 17?

I've applied for student finance and yes it starts in September 17.
Original post by Lil_candie
I've applied for student finance and yes it starts in September 17.

That's great, Good Luck :smile:, which campus is that at?
Reply 64
That's great, Good Luck :smile:, which campus is that at?

Luton
@Dannie0 I didn't know we had a PM quota, you need to delete some messages so i can reply to you lol:smile:
Reply 66
@Dannie0 I didn't know we had a PM quota, you need to delete some messages so i can reply to you lol:smile:

Try now!! 😁
Reply 67
Original post by Dannie0
I will most definitely do so, fingers crossed :smile:

Heyy, I wanted to know how your interview went for London South Bank went. Have they gotten back to you yet?
Hey, @Dannie0 You are an extremely busy lady, since I can't PM you, here it goes! :smile: You have exceeded your message quota or something like that:tongue:

'I keep seeing posts about UCAS deadline of 31st March, I thought the deadline was in May? as per info in purple box on UCAS Track, I am so confused, everyone is panicking about not having enough time and think they will be rejected or something, surely this can't be right since you have interviews pending. Hmmm, Please comment':smile:
@Dannie0 I am very disappointed with the way SFE are dealing with me personally :angry: I can't PM you :smile:
Reply 70
Hey, @Dannie0 You are an extremely busy lady, since I can't PM you, here it goes! :smile: You have exceeded your message quota or something like that:tongue:

'I keep seeing posts about UCAS deadline of 31st March, I thought the deadline was in May? as per info in purple box on UCAS Track, I am so confused, everyone is panicking about not having enough time and think they will be rejected or something, surely this can't be right since you have interviews pending. Hmmm, Please comment':smile:

Hey you!
My inbox is full so I'm trying to delete messages but it won't let me soon as I can I'll message you back!! Keeps saying error for some reason

I've contacted ucas about the this as I'm a so confused too but I don't understand their response lol I'm so confused with it all
Reply 71
Original post by Lil_candie
Heyy, I wanted to know how your interview went for London South Bank went. Have they gotten back to you yet?

I got my unconditional offer :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending