The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Original post by Oshortone
Glad your day went well and you got there okay. Do you know what Dept you will be working in after your training ends. Best of luck for the rest of your training.

Awww thank you I really need it and yeah Personal Tax I am working in.
Reply 1121
Original post by Sssun
Did they give you your shifts that you will work after training?

No the shifts will be given afterwards for now the training is Mon to Fri 9-5
Reply 1122
Original post by Oshortone
I'm still waiting to hear if I am getting a formal offer hinges on verdict of health declaration referral from Occupational Health☹️

aww all the best, I'm sure you will hear very soon 👍🏽
Reply 1123
Original post by Fontaine1990
sounds like an intense day did you sign a contract ? and how does the probation work?

Yeah signed the probation contract and basically good time keeping, good attendance and good performance.
Original post by Aqhsa
Yeah signed the probation contract and basically good time keeping, good attendance and good performance.

thats good how long is probation for and I can't wait to get stuck in the training last week at my old job next week
was there any talk of when you'd get paid etc ?
Reply 1125
sounds like an intense day did you sign a contract ? and how does the probation work?

Reply 1126
thats good how long is probation for and I can't wait to get stuck in the training last week at my old job next week
was there any talk of when you'd get paid etc ?

1 year probation and end of every month get paid but how much don't know I should know soon as i need to tell the universal credit people as that is what I was on recently before starting work.
Original post by Aqhsa
1 year probation and end of every month get paid but how much don't know I should know soon as i need to tell the universal credit people as that is what I was on recently before starting work.

Sounds really interesting the first day, what did they say you can and can't wear? Don't want to turn up on my first day wearing something you can't wear.
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Which department will you be in? I'm starting in June at Manchester as well

I'll be working in debt management. What about you?
Original post by Noellaah
I'll be working in debt management. What about you?

I'm in debt management as well
Original post by anisajazz
Just ring them 01895204582 thats what i did

Thank you. I tried that number but it's just ringing out. Will keep trying.
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Sounds really interesting the first day, what did they say you can and can't wear? Don't want to turn up on my first day wearing something you can't wear.

I was thinking the very same thing. Suppose best to be smart.
Just rang manpower they say file is with audit team hw long for formal??
Original post by DonnaChis
Thank you. I tried that number but it's just ringing out. Will keep trying.

yh keep trying u will get through
just got my formal offer by telephone! start 8th may
dont know which department she wasnt sure she said either personal tax or tax credit
Original post by anisajazz
just got my formal offer by telephone! start 8th may
dont know which department she wasnt sure she said either personal tax or tax credit

Well done hopefully will hear about my formal soon aswell
Original post by Nas08
Well done hopefully will hear about my formal soon aswell

yh u will maybe same date.just waiting on email confirmation.8th may is earliest start date
They also told me my referees wont be contacted as I have been employed in the last 3 years is this true?
Is everyone receiving offers by telephone or by email also?

I go on holiday tomorrow and obviously cannot take a telephone call.
Original post by Nas08
They also told me my referees wont be contacted as I have been employed in the last 3 years is this true?

Mine were and I havent been employed in the last 3 years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending