The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Physics Unit 01 - 23rd of May 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shahida sulaiman
Whose paper was amazing???? I have to meet that person lol . up in the poll there is one person whose paper was amazing XD

ditto! hehe.. was wondering the same thing.. :P
Whose paper was amazing???? I have to meet that person lol . up in the poll there is one person whose paper was amazing XD

Looll XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Droneon
Tbh I thought Jan 17 was much harder than this one. :/ It could be around 51-52. I wouldn't be surprised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well, the writing questions were nonesense for me.. i thin it will be around 50 ish too
Lol found out !!
@Sabz152 , Ur a genius if ur paper was amazing , congrats :hugs: .Wish I were u :ashamed:
Lol found out !!
@Sabz152 , Ur a genius if ur paper was amazing , congrats :hugs: .Wish I were u :ashamed:

Haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zooshan
well, the writing questions were nonesense for me.. i thin it will be around 50 ish too

Just pray that the A is 49 or 50 . Maybe it could be 45 lol noone knows :tongue:

Lol I m serious I really am happy for her and really do wish I were her or him............ :tongue:
Just pray that the A is 49 or 50 . Maybe it could be 45 lol noone knows :tongue:

praying and hoping for it..but this paper is just the tip of the ice berg.. i still have tons left :frown::afraid::afraid:

Original post by zooshan

Guys do u remember any MCQs except the one already mentioned in this thread?
And how did u guys draw the graph for the first question which was about viscosity
Lol found out !!

yeah.. congrats unless uwernt being sarcastic!! :smile:
Original post by zooshan
praying and hoping for it..but this paper is just the tip of the ice berg.. i still have tons left :frown::afraid::afraid:

Dont worry , there is till unit 2 :h:
And how did u guys draw the graph for the first question which was about viscosity

i remember one about horizontal velocity... an inverse graph? how bt u? i think ill probably be wrong..
Original post by zooshan
yeah.. congrats unless uwernt being sarcastic!! :smile:

Ahahahah :laugh:
I dont think so , there must be people who did really good

I really don't remember any more mcqs. I drew a straight line sloping downwards. I guess it could also be a curve, but what's essential is for it to slope downwards,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont worry , there is till unit 2 :h:

and unit four and five.. sigh
Original post by zooshan
i remember one about horizontal velocity... an inverse graph? how bt u? i think ill probably be wrong..

wait what? what horizontal velocity? what did u write?
Yeah I made an inverse graph too :tongue:
Original post by Droneon
I really don't remember any more mcqs. I drew a straight line sloping downwards. I guess it could also be a curve, but what's essential is for it to slope downwards,

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh no.. sigh..
Original post by zooshan
and unit four and five.. sigh

Wait ur doing A2 too?

Original post by Droneon

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont think straight line is correct cuz they used the word varies in the question :frown:
Original post by zooshan
oh no.. sigh..

What did u do?
Original post by zooshan
oh no.. sigh..

No you're right. I was basically talking about the inverse graph that curves and slopes downwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending