The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night one

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurawatt
So was it just the first name you saw on the list or something, because it has made you look very suspicious...

I promise you so much that I am all for the town, although my vote was based on the fact that those words could have been ANYTHING, and well, I hate to assume the worst but I did :L

Sorry </3
**You'll be very sorry if y'all lynch me. For now that is.
Later in the game though, I will be a more necessary lynch. I know a 'random' lynch initially doesn't favour the town (Town of Salem reference here - may not be accurate though) but we can't have a game of not lynching I'm afraid. Sorry @laurawatt :/
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349

**You'll be very sorry if y'all lynch me. For now that is.
Later in the game though, I will be a more necessary lynch. I know a 'random' lynch initially doesn't favour the town, but we can't have a game of not lynching I'm afraid. Sorry @laurawatt :/

Okay. I agree, someone has to get lynched I suppose. :/
I can assure you though that I am innocent :smile:
Okay. I agree, someone has to get lynched I suppose. :/
I can assure you though that I am innocent :smile:

Likewise,
Let's say this, If I get lynched early, then it'd be a useless move. I will develop as a character after a few days.
@OGGUS :colonhash: Explain yourself please :hand:

I'm suspicious of anyone who votes for people without giving an explanation why bc it really doesn't help the village in any way :frown:

That's the only suggestion I really have atm
Original post by IKEAPanda37

I'm suspicious of anyone who votes for people without giving an explanation why bc it really doesn't help the village in any way :frown:

I think voting is one of the best ways to get discussion going in all honesty, especially as Sinnie said we could change them in the thread.

Why would Cupid shoot two people on the first night? In fact, why would Cupid shoot at all- surely it just hinders the town, and there's a low chance of hitting a werewolf?
Original post by Cognition!

Why would Cupid shoot two people on the first night? In fact, why would Cupid shoot at all- surely it just hinders the town, and there's a low chance of hitting a werewolf?

They probably had to choose before the official game began - on the off chance that they would be killed without choosing anyone. And that's the role of the Cupid
They probably had to choose before the official game began - on the off chance that they would be killed without choosing anyone. And that's the role of the Cupid

Yeah, i thought the Cupid chose before night 1...
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
Yeah, i thought the Cupid chose before night 1...

The cupid did choose before night one.
Original post by Airmed
It is too early in the game and that's the issue :lol: I don't have any suspicious yet of anyone since I've only came back to this village and everyone seems so nice :sad:

I know and it's fine that you don't have any suspicions yet :smile: Have to ask though, as some people may have knowledge :h:
Reply 49

You seemed suspicious that's all. I randomly voted to be honest. :colonhash:
I should not have done that but oh well. Did you die?
Original post by Cognition!
I think voting is one of the best ways to get discussion going in all honesty, especially as Sinnie said we could change them in the thread.

Cupid had to choose two people to 'shoot' as the lovers- it's part of their role :smile:
@laurawatt @shadowdweller @IKEAPanda37 @OGGUS @Airmed You have all had votes against you. Although some of them may have been random, I would encourage you all to make a defence, as there are many people still to cast their vote.
Reply 52
Thanks for all the support guys. I've never really hosted a game like this before, so your patience is appreciated.

To clarify:
- Cupid has to choose on the first night who they bond together. Those two players will die if the other one dies. If they are both villagers or both werewolves then nothing changes. If one is a werewolf and the other a villager, then they must kill all villagers and werewolves

- The story telling has no bearing on roles at all. Read nothing into anything I say.
Reply 53
Original post by Labrador99
@laurawatt @shadowdweller @IKEAPanda37 @OGGUS @Airmed You have all had votes against you. Although some of them may have been random, I would encourage you all to make a defence, as there are many people still to cast their vote.

I am innocent. This village is my home.

Also, I voted for Shadow because I'm with my best friend and asked her to randomly point at a name :tongue:
There has been a lot of random voting going on, without any apparent reasoning...At this stage it is extremely difficult to know who is on our side and who isn't, but random voting for no apparent reason makes it all the more difficult.
To those who have voted: I encourage you to engage in discussion before making your decision in the future, as we cannot deduce who the werewolves are based on random votes cast without discussion. It is better that we discuss, make decisions based on our discussions and even if we're wrong, we have potentially found further players to be suspicions of. This is what seems to have worked in previous rounds where the village has won :smile: If you read any future discussions tonight and want to change your vote, just post in the thread and tag @_Sinnie_ : )

If anyone has any suspicions, I would encourage you to voice them (with a bit of an explanation if you can). :smile:

Everyone

(edited 6 years ago)
There has been a lot of random voting going on, without any apparent reasoning...At this stage it is extremely difficult to know who is on our side and who isn't, but random voting for no apparent reason makes it all the more difficult.
To those who have voted: I encourage you to engage in discussion before making your decision in the future, as we cannot deduce who the werewolves are based on random votes cast without discussion. It is better that we discuss, make decisions based on our discussions and even if we're wrong, we have potentially found further players to be suspicions of. This is what seems to have worked in previous rounds where the village has won :smile: If you read any future discussions tonight and want to change your vote, just post in the thread and tag @_Sinnie_ : )

If anyone has any suspicions, I would encourage you to voice them (with a bit of an explanation if you can). :smile:

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

quote list didn't work:-(
Reply 56
x

Original post by DreamlinerFinder

Remove the extra forward slashes at the beginning of the first set of tags.
Original post by OGGUS
You seemed suspicious that's all. I randomly voted to be honest. :colonhash:
I should not have done that but oh well. Did you die?

Lol its ok, just wondering
Ooh stand back everyone, we have a sassy one here :eek: :tongue:

I actually dont know either.....
Lol its ok, just wondering
Ooh stand back everyone, we have a sassy one here :eek: :tongue:

I actually dont know either.....

@Airmed we need some GIF's now.
Original post by DreamlinerFinder

quote list didn't work:-(

Original post by _Sinnie_
Remove the extra forward slashes at the beginning of the first set of tags.

Thank you both :h: I've got it fixed now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest