The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 5: Night one

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Labrador99
Thank you both :h: I've got it fixed now :smile:

But you do need the forward slash on the final expand tag :smile:
@laurawatt @shadowdweller @IKEAPanda37 @OGGUS @Airmed You have all had votes against you. Although some of them may have been random, I would encourage you all to make a defence, as there are many people still to cast their vote.

Well I can assure everyone that I am not a werewolf, I'm just a cuddly panda who's obsessed with bamboo :h: Believe what you want i dont care but im not a killer

I think I'm gonna vote for one of the really quick voters tbh, the only hunch i have right now but its better than a random vote
Original post by _Sinnie_
But you do need the forward slash on the final expand tag :smile:

Fixed it (again! :smile:) Thanks for your help :h:
Oh crap I voted for the wrong person, Airmed I'm so sorry! How do you tag someone?
More helpful?

Spoiler

Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Oh crap I voted for the wrong person, Airmed I'm so sorry! How do you tag someone?

@username is how you tag someone
I'm innocent since both times I've played before, I've been a major role (such as a Werewolf), so i wouldn't've been picked 3 times in a row
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
@username is how you tag someone

Thank you!
Thank you!

Interestingly enough, someone, who hasn't been active for over 10 years, has the username, username :sherlock:
Original post by tmd12345
I'm innocent since both times I've played before, I've been a major role (such as a Werewolf), so i wouldn't've been picked 3 times in a row

Hi @tmd12345 Each time the roles are randomly generated and each time the random generation is independent from the previous times. Therefore, previous roles is not really any proof (or even indication) of innocence or otherwise. Sorry!
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
More helpful?

Spoiler

Thanks, I've got it working now though :smile:

Spoiler

Hi @tmd12345 Each time the roles are randomly generated and each time the random generation is independent from the previous times. Therefore, previous roles is not really any proof (or even indication) of innocence or otherwise. Sorry!

Haha, well I'm still innocent XD XD
@Airmed I didn't mean to vote for you at all! I must have pressed it by accident Andy not realised. I've been trying to reply for the past 30 minutes but I'm with BT so don't blame me. I don't know who to vote for actually. :frown:

@Labrador99, thank you!
(edited 6 years ago)
Haha, well I'm still innocent XD XD

Maybe so, but I have no way of knowing that for sure...Would you mind explaining your reasoning for voting, as I have asked everyone else who has already voted. :smile:
username:Airmed I didn't mean to vote for you at all! I must have pressed it by accident Andy not realised. I've been trying to reply for the past 30 minutes but I'm with BT so don't blame me. I don't know who to vote for actually. :frown:

Jabba, your tag didn't work- you need to start typing @Airmed and then select the user you want from the drop down menu :smile:
Maybe so, but I have no way of knowing that for sure...Would you mind explaining your reasoning for voting, as I have asked everyone else who has already voted. :smile:

I feel like I don't know enough about anyone to make an educated vote, so I just voted for a random choice (sorry Airmed :frown: )
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Well I can assure everyone that I am not a werewolf, I'm just a cuddly panda who's obsessed with bamboo :h: Believe what you want i dont care but im not a killer

I think I'm gonna vote for one of the really quick voters tbh, the only hunch i have right now but its better than a random vote

Thanks for your response Panda, although I have no idea whether you or anyone else is telling the truth
Reply 77
username:Airmed I didn't mean to vote for you at all! I must have pressed it by accident Andy not realised. I've been trying to reply for the past 30 minutes but I'm with BT so don't blame me. I don't know who to vote for actually. :frown:

It's ok :hugs:

I feel like I don't know enough about anyone to make an educated vote, so I just voted for a random choice (sorry Airmed :frown: )

:colonhash:
Original post by Airmed

:colonhash:

Soz :'(

Fair enough- It's difficult to tell at this stage. I think that more people being open to discussion would help us make our decision (not getting at you- it's a general statement :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest