The Student Room Group

Vehicle collides with pedestrians in London Finsbury Park

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paul514
If that was an important point then countries that have never done anything in the Middle East wouldn't also have been attacked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what countries have not done anything in the middle east from those that have been attacked?
Vile attack - he has played right into ISIS' hands. This is exactly what they want to cause division.
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
So what countries have not done anything in the middle east from those that have been attacked?

You have google there are several.

Belgium for example

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
You have google there are several.

Belgium for example

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surprise surprise, guess who is in NATO and supported the US attack on Iraq? Besides, it's a pretty easy target due to easier access. My point is, why aren't there terrorist attacks in countries such as in Latin America. Because they didn't get involved in all this crap and go around trying to find WMDs when there weren't any. I honestly cba to write huge essays because i'm meant to be revising for my exams but this behaviour from anyone is ****ed up. Both sides have done wrong and recently, Islamic terrorists have done a lot more but it's not just their fault 100%.

And I am not an Islamic apologist. I condemned all attacks before and will continue to do so but I don't like the facts that people turn a blind eye towards the past.

P.S. tell USA to stop supplying weapons to Saudi Arabia and most of this will stop.
Surprise surprise, guess who is in NATO and supported the US attack on Iraq? Besides, it's a pretty easy target due to easier access. My point is, why aren't there terrorist attacks in countries such as in Latin America. Because they didn't get involved in all this crap and go around trying to find WMDs when there weren't any. I honestly cba to write huge essays because i'm meant to be revising for my exams but this behaviour from anyone is ****ed up. Both sides have done wrong and recently, Islamic terrorists have done a lot more but it's not just their fault 100%.

And I am not an Islamic apologist. I condemned all attacks before and will continue to do so but I don't like the facts that people turn a blind eye towards the past.

P.S. tell USA to stop supplying weapons to Saudi Arabia and most of this will stop.

South America isn't attacked as there aren't many Muslims there unlike Belgium.

Belgium has dropped no bombs or put boots on the ground, ditto Sweden etc yet they have attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
South America isn't attacked as there aren't many Muslims there unlike Belgium.

Belgium has dropped no bombs or put boots on the ground, ditto Sweden etc yet they have attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lots of people blame these countries and attack them because they are easy targets and because attacking countries e.g. UK and USA are much harder to attack. The fact that they can attack countries like Sweden and Belgium and get their message around is pretty much their objective because any attack gets the media coverage they need whereas if an attack happened in South America, i'm sure the media wouldn't create that much hype because they frankly couldn't give a rats arse about it.
Lots of people blame these countries and attack them because they are easy targets and because attacking countries e.g. UK and USA are much harder to attack. The fact that they can attack countries like Sweden and Belgium and get their message around is pretty much their objective because any attack gets the media coverage they need whereas if an attack happened in South America, i'm sure the media wouldn't create that much hype because they frankly couldn't give a rats arse about it.

So it doesn't matter what the countries actions are just that they are a westernised country.

That was my original point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
So it doesn't matter what the countries actions are just that they are a westernised country.

That was my original point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Belgium was in the coalition with US along with France. But to an extent, your point is valid.
Original post by karl pilkington
The guy who died wan't actually killed by the van he was already having a hear attack so no one was actually killed.

From the sounds of it the crowd was helping the man. Had the van not ploughed into them, he may have survived, we will unfortunately never know. Regardless that would likely normally be considered manslaughter, but seeing how the man had in fact intended to kill people it would most certainly be murder.
Original post by Ash8991
I starting to think that some greater power is behind all this and is wanting to start a civil war between Muslims and UK natives....
so, who do you suggest ? why should there be a "greater power" involved ?

in fact, ISIS would be quite happy to start a simmering civil war in Western Europe, very much in Northern Ireland style. This would radicalise communities, weaken their enemy and also increase their standing among Muslims, as defenders of Islam : therefore, prestige and resources (money and recruits)

Those "Westerners" who engage in tit-for-tat are actually helping ISIS, which is seriously weakened , to regain a second wind

best
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
so, who do you suggest ? why should there be a "greater power" involved ?

in fact, ISIS would be quite happy to start a simmering civil war in Western Europe, very much in Northern Ireland style. This would radicalise communities, weaken their enemy and also increase their standing among Muslims, as defenders of Islam : therefore, prestige and resources (money and recruits)

Those "Westerners" who engage in tit-for-tat are actually helping ISIS, which is seriously weakened , to regain a second wind

best

I'm sort of thinking this is part of a global conspiracy which was started by 9/11. Not saying that it's the Illuminati but I think there's a secret governmental society which is trying to create instability which will lead to a potential third world war between the East and the West.
Original post by Ash8991
I'm sort of thinking this is part of a global conspiracy which was started by 9/11. Not saying that it's the Illuminati but I think there's a secret governmental society which is trying to create instability which will lead to a potential third world war between the East and the West.
think whatever you prefer, but if you bring no proof, your posts do not cut any ice

best
This is all just really bad, it's causing more and more far right people who are getting angry with Muslims and multiculturalism etc and Muslims are getting angry too. For me personally as a Sikh of Indian origin I have nothing to do with Muslims yet people still group all non-white people in one category of bad. Like people complain about having immigrants etc., it's difficult to explain.
Original post by mariachi
think whatever you prefer, but if you bring no proof, your posts do not cut any ice

best

Do you want me to mathematically prove it? By induction?

It's just speculation, mere speculation. And I think it's pretty obvious there's a secret power overseeing everything. I mean, there just has to be. A group of people must have seen the potential of setting things up to create instability from which they can benefit from. For instance, take 9/11 which has evidence to suggest that it was set up by the US government to justify the invasion of Iraq (The tower collapse mimicked controlled demolitions; "Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams")
Original post by Ash8991
Do you want me to mathematically prove it? By induction?

It's just speculation, mere speculation. And I think it's pretty obvious there's a secret power overseeing everything. I mean, there just has to be. A group of people must have seen the potential of setting things up to create instability from which they can benefit from. For instance, take 9/11 which has evidence to suggest that it was set up by the US government to justify the invasion of Iraq (The tower collapse mimicked controlled demolitions; "Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams":wink:

Interesting i guess, I do hope no 'secret power' is overseeing everything. I mean after reading your previous post it is quite interesting but why would someone want to create another war? Like what benefit can any individual get from it, the only thing I can really think of is if someone wants to tear apart Europe and if that's the benefit they seek, so they want war in Europe so that it all f's up and everything here becomes bad due to all the fighting. Also I wonder how they'd manage to do this, wouldn't they need members in ISIS or something like how could you actually (on a large scale) radicalise a huge number of individuals?
Original post by peeked
This is all just really bad, it's causing more and more far right people who are getting angry with Muslims and multiculturalism etc and Muslims are getting angry too. For me personally as a Sikh of Indian origin I have nothing to do with Muslims yet people still group all non-white people in one category of bad. Like people complain about having immigrants etc., it's difficult to explain.

That's not true at all only complete mongs group Sikhs with Muslims I'd swap 3 million Muslims for 6 millions Sikhs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
That's not true at all only complete mongs group Sikhs with Muslims I'd swap 3 million Muslims for 6 millions Sikhs

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol ty, at least some people know the difference :smile:
Original post by Ash8991
I think it's pretty obvious there's a secret power overseeing everything. I mean, there just has to be.
now, this is truly compelling proof. I am persuaded

best
Reply 498
Original post by Ash8991

Well you sound smart. Out of interest, why would the West want that?
Original post by Ash8991

most of the east is not islamic so your theory falls over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending