How to slide into dms on insta

I am feeling very ambitious these days

Scroll to see replies

use their name to make a pun
works 60% of the time, every time
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
use their name to make a pun
works 60% of the time, every time

See i actually thought of that but the pun might be something that the girl may hear all the time not quite sure
Original post by SuperHuman98
See i actually thought of that but the pun might be something that the girl may hear all the time not quite sure

gotta be creative then
womens love banter innit
step 1: don't.
Original post by _princessxox
step 1: don't.

Step 2: don't listen to step 1
Reply 6
"Hey do you like big dicks? Great! because I don't have one!" would probably work depending on how suicidal the girl is at the time

don't think, just do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Step 2: don't listen to step 1

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
Basically, don't.

Seriously, don't understand why people do this. Not much of an Instagram user myself so I'm not entirely sure how you build followers outside of your own friendship circle, but it just seems entirely weird to me just randomly sending a message to some guy / girl you don't know on the very very unlikely chance they'll message you back for a conversation...not to mention there's probably like another fifty guys messaging a woman at any one time.

Go to a dating site if sex / dating is what you're after. This is not what Instagram's for. Or, ya'know, actually be ambitious and go outside to talk to a woman. :biggrin:
my first relationship was from instagram and lasted 2 years. :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
my first relationship was from instagram and lasted 2 years. :smile:

Well, I stand corrected.
Or.. ignore all of this, don't care about what people think and send the message.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Step 1: Send dick pic
Step 2: Request slot shot
I am feeling very ambitious these days

Follow step 1 to step 10 and repeat for the remainder of your life.

1. Don't
2. Don't
3. Don't
4. Don't
5. Don't
6. Don't
7. Don't
8. Don't
9. Don't
10. Don't
There's not really a right and wrong way to do it, just don't send dick pics. I can not stress this enough. I really don't understand why guys think a surprise and unrequested dick pic will be well received. Like seriously don't ever do that, the girl will most likely just block you.
Original post by tammie123
I really don't understand why guys think a surprise and unrequested dick pic will be well received.

I don't understand what the appeal of an non-surprise, request dick pic would have either. :laugh:
Use a reasonable excuse (responding to their story for example, keep it natural). Have decent banter and don't try to force it. If it's obvious they don't want to talk, then stop.

I'm not sure how else you could approach this without looking like a creep. A random message for no reason would only put someone's guard up.
Original post by tammie123
There's not really a right and wrong way to do it, just don't send **** pics. I can not stress this enough. I really don't understand why guys think a surprise and unrequested **** pic will be well received. Like seriously don't ever do that, the girl will most likely just block you.

I find it very cocky
Tell her that you really connect to her pictures on an emotional level and you think that you would both get along really well.

Quick Reply

Latest