The Student Room Group

Crush

I know this is nothing to do with school work aha but I have a crush on this guy in my school. I have never had a boyfriend so I'm not sure what to do. We don't have any classes together so I can't really get in contact with him/talk to him. I only follow him on insta. What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by James12343534
Just stroke his back
Thanks I’ll try that!!! 😊😊😊
I am actually in the exact situation as you right now. We follow each other on insta but we never talk. I suggest that you maybe slide up on his story if he ever posts? Or you could try joining any clubs he's in if he is in any. Try making friends with his friends.
Reply 3
Original post by tennisgirl08
I am actually in the exact situation as you right now. We follow each other on insta but we never talk. I suggest that you maybe slide up on his story if he ever posts? Or you could try joining any clubs he's in if he is in any. Try making friends with his friends.

Ahh I hope you make progress! He mainly does sports which I can’t join but maybe we’ll have something in common 🤷*♀️
Hmm....here are my suggestions;

1.) If your feeling extra confident try flirting with him.

2.) If your more shy try talking to him through insta.

3.) Now...at some point you're going to have to do something that we all never want to do...so we postpone it...but...JUST TELL HIM!!! Don't be scared of rejection, if you make it, then great job!! If you don't then dw!! You'll find the right one soon(this is also happening to me but, I plan to tell him after Spring Break. Make sure you practice, it may seem like your desperate, but it helps!

Also, make sure he isn't dating bc you don't want more drama..
Reply 5
Original post by Gianna_Queen
Hmm....here are my suggestions;
1.) If your feeling extra confident try flirting with him.
2.) If your more shy try talking to him through insta.
3.) Now...at some point you're going to have to do something that we all never want to do...so we postpone it...but...JUST TELL HIM!!! Don't be scared of rejection, if you make it, then great job!! If you don't then dw!! You'll find the right one soon(this is also happening to me but, I plan to tell him after Spring Break. Make sure you practice, it may seem like your desperate, but it helps!
Also, make sure he isn't dating bc you don't want more drama..

thank you!! good luck with your crush, fingers crossed!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending