The Student Room Group

R.I.P Dr Who

The cult sci if series has officially ended.

Scroll to see replies

Cant help but agree with this. The first few episodes will do well as people will want to see what its like but like the new presenters on top gear it will dive bomb fast. The only actress who had a chance imo would have been Olivia Colemen. Should have stuck with a male lead.
That was my initial reaction too!
But I am warming a bit to the idea of a female doctor - as long as there is a male companion - at least one companion, hopefully two :biggrin:
I was waiting for it to be Kris Marshall, who I thought might have been quite good, as I liked him in Death in Paradise. I don't think I'll watch it again now, even though I've been watching it since the Christopher Eccelston.
Reply 4
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
I was waiting for it to be Kris Marshall, who I thought might have been quite good, as I liked him in Death in Paradise. I don't think I'll watch it again now, even though I've been watching it since the Christopher Eccelston.

I'm just going to watch the classics. I am writing a letter.
Original post by Tony Manero
I'm just going to watch the classics. I am writing a letter.

I'm pretty sure they've already started filming so it wouldn't make much difference, but it's worth a try :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm pretty sure they've already started filming so it wouldn't make much difference, but it's worth a try :biggrin:

Hopefully they just do one series with this pair of tits
Hopefully they just do one series with this pair of tits

No, l I bet they'll try and be more progressive next time, by not having a gender at all to the doctor.
Reply 8
No, l I bet they'll try and be more progressive next time, by not having a gender at all to the doctor.

Haha make doctor Who a robot or something
It died when matt smith went tbh
And again, people judging the new doctor based on a 1 minute clip with no story and little acting.
You copied that bit off a youtube comment you evil plagiarist!
Another example of cultural Marxism destroying a proud British tradition.
Original post by Goldfish4343
And again, people judging the new doctor based on a 1 minute clip with no story and little acting.

Why am I not entitled to my opinion?
I can't ****ing wait. I don't even like Dr. Who :biggrin:
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom
Another example of cultural Marxism destroying a proud British tradition.

I'm not a fan of a female Doctor... but how the f*ck is a friggin TIME LORD changing their sex 'cultural marxism'? 'Cultural Marxism' is just another melodramatic conspiracy theory perpetuated by the far-right, anyway. :smile:
Why am I not entitled to my opinion?

You are just as entitled to your opinion, as he is to call out your opinion as bs.
the next doctor should be box of Kleenex™
Original post by Twinpeaks
You are just as entitled to your opinion, as he is to call out your opinion as bs.

Well that's offending my opinion, NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT
Calm down dear, it's only a commercial.

Quick Reply

Latest