The Student Room Group

A level English Language revision

I've always found A level English Language quite easy, but when it comes to the exams i struggle. The last mock i did i got a D, and while my teacher says I can improve a lot in the time 'till the exams I feel I have to revise much more to get my desired grades, but my question is how does everyone here best revise for AQA English Language? I've going over paper 1 stuff right now, but im struggling.
Reply 1
Original post by krakenwagen
I've always found A level English Language quite easy, but when it comes to the exams i struggle. The last mock i did i got a D, and while my teacher says I can improve a lot in the time 'till the exams I feel I have to revise much more to get my desired grades, but my question is how does everyone here best revise for AQA English Language? I've going over paper 1 stuff right now, but im struggling.

http://mrbruff.com/product/mr-bruffs-guide-level-english-language/ - This might come in handy. :smile:
Reply 2
Paper 1 is just meanings and representations, right? Is it that you're struggling with or is it paper 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending