The Student Room Group

Economics AS EDEXCEL 2017 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Please could I get a copy - would be very useful, thanks
Reply 561
Original post by EconAyo
Yes please that would be useful

Hi please could you send the copy of the paper that you have - it would be so useful to get it asap! thanks so much
Reply 562
Original post by Levai
Hi all!

What do you think is likely to come up in the AS Micro paper on Monday?

Any idea, thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Hi do u have a copy of the micro paper? It would be so useful to look over thanks so much
Guys, he never ended up sending me the paper, sorry guys, please stop messaging me.
Can someone be so kind and tell me the questions on micro paper would be much appreciated
Anyone
Reply 566
I'm doing this exam tomorrow bc one of my teachers works for edexcel so can get hold of the exam so if anyone can give me questions that came up it would be great. I did read the whole thread and took down as much info as i could, even just one question would really help thanks
Hi there, If anyone has a copy of the 2017 Edexcel Economics A past paper. Please DM me. Thanks
How did the AS results go for people? Grade and Mark?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by EconAyo
How did the AS results go for people? Grade and UMS?

Did you get given a UMS? All I got was my grade (A)
Original post by TomLuxtino
Did you get given a UMS? All I got was my grade (A)

Yeah in the right column I got a number, it was probably a mark out of 160 actually, for the 80 marks on both papers. This is for AS btw if that helps.
Original post by EconAyo
Yeah in the right column I got a number, it was probably a mark out of 160 actually, for the 80 marks on both papers. This is for AS btw if that helps.

That's strange, I've just got a blank space under where it says 'points', how did you do?
That's strange, I've just got a blank space under where it says 'points', how did you do?

Strange indeed, I got an A and 141 which is pretty high comparing to other good econ students at my school (grammar)

Mine is edexcel A though? This might make a difference if you're edexcel B? Other than that I have no idea tbh
Original post by EconAyo
Mine is edexcel A though? This might make a difference if you're edexcel B? Other than that I have no idea tbh

Nice score bud,
Yeah I'm Econ A as well, emailed my exams officer, I'm sure she'll have my marks.
Nice score bud,
Yeah I'm Econ A as well, emailed my exams officer, I'm sure she'll have my marks.

Thanks man, all the other people from my school seemed to get the mark so it is weird, wonder if it's a school thing? Good luck with the exam officer
Reply 576
Original post by Levai
Hi all!

What do you think is likely to come up in the AS Micro paper on Monday?

Any idea, thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Hi do you still have a copy of the AS micro paper 2017? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending