The Student Room Group

Kings College EMDP 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrustratedHorse
Has anyone got a response from the waiting list>?

Yeah a couple of us got offers- pm me ur number so I can add u to waitlist gc😊
Also u might wanna check portal and not track 😊😊
Hi - did anyone else get a message from King's about the induction period for the EMDP?
Original post by RichiePhoenix_
Hi - did anyone else get a message from King's about the induction period for the EMDP?

Yeah I got it too🤙
Reply 243

I did
Reply 244

my portal updated but the message isn't showing
Original post by salma.m
my portal updated but the message isn't showing

We are contacting you today to let you know that the induction period for the Extended Medical Degree Programme will be on Monday 18 September to Wednesday 20 September 2017. This is the same week as the college Welcome Week and we are looking to plan your induction around this wider welcome period.

As the programme commences on 18 September 2017, you are required to be at the college in attendance from this date. The induction week is your opportunity to meet the other students and staff from your department and faculty, learn more about your programme and studying at King's, and we hope that you will enjoy it.

Yours sincerely,
Nic Gibson, Admission Officer, Medicine
Reply 246
Original post by murmoorag
We are contacting you today to let you know that the induction period for the Extended Medical Degree Programme will be on Monday 18 September to Wednesday 20 September 2017. This is the same week as the college Welcome Week and we are looking to plan your induction around this wider welcome period.

As the programme commences on 18 September 2017, you are required to be at the college in attendance from this date. The induction week is your opportunity to meet the other students and staff from your department and faculty, learn more about your programme and studying at King's, and we hope that you will enjoy it.

Yours sincerely,
Nic Gibson, Admission Officer, Medicine

thank you xxx
Is there a whatsapp chat for the emdp offer holders? I know it's late but I wanna join!
Original post by FrustratedHorse
Is there a whatsapp chat for the emdp offer holders? I know it's late but I wanna join!

Yes there is PM me your number and I'll add you 😊
Original post by Fishhy34
I'll be honest with you my friend applied there with such stats the year I applied and got rejected from there.He had the same predicted grades but a higher ukcat, honestly I would apply for the standard course, last year there cut off was 630.

was the cut off for the standard 5 yer course of 630 or teh empd course? whats the ukcat cut off for empd? do you think if im predicted 3a* THEN that will disadvantage me bc i should apply for the stnadar 5 year course? why should this aperson apply for the standard 5 year course then the empd?
Yup. In the GC for offer holders.
Thanks! The wanted ABB. My GCSEs were below average (2A*5As) and 4As at AS. Unfortunately I can't add you to the GC because I'm not an admin yet. If you want to join, you'll have to PM fisshy (posted above^^).

Hi, also an offer holder, would love to be added to the group chat, feeling a bit nervous about starting!
Thank you.
Also has anyone got an email about enrollment yet? Not sure what to do next...
No email yet, on the offer letter I think they said they'll send one late August/early September. Everyone's nervous haha 🤘
Reply 255

Hi, can i be added as well please
Original post by SharminAkthar
Hi, also an offer holder, would love to be added to the group chat, feeling a bit nervous about starting!
Thank you.

PM me your number and i will be able to add you :smile:
Original post by Yahya1997
Deadline for UCAS is coming up. Done my UKCAT last week, got 617 average (530, 680, 640) and band 1. Predicted A*AA in biology chemistry and maths. I'm a retake so hopefully these stats are enough. Kings EMDP defo 1st choice

Hey i wanted to know- did you get into medicine at kings? sorry i want to know what ukcat scores they allowed and their threshold for emdp
Reply 258
GUYS
Were all of you part of the outreach programmes mentioned on the kcl website????
Reply 259
Really? On their website it was one of their requirements for the medicine with foundation year course.

"Alternatively you must either be participating in the Realising Opportunities, Medview or the K+ programme"

Does this mean they will also accept people who are not part of those courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending