The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Final year at LSE friends..

Anyone going into their second/ final year at LSE and wants to make friends because they're seriously lacking in that department at LSE (or have an adequate amount of friends but won't mind a few more)? This is my last year and my last chance to try to be happy there and make a few friends lol..
Reply 1
Hey, if this is your last year at LSE, are you in private accommodation or LSE accommodation? What do you study? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
hi, i have no friends as well :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by apcr097
hi, i have no friends as well :biggrin:

What do you study and what year are you? I'm just assuming you're and LSE student here :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by smegsxo
Hey, if this is your last year at LSE, are you in private accommodation or LSE accommodation? What do you study? :smile:

Hi there! I live in London already so I stay at home, and studying accounting and finance, what about yourself? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Serene1
Hi there! I live in London already so I stay at home, and studying accounting and finance, what about yourself? :smile:

Oh I see! I've just been given urbanest Westminster Bridge for my second year, I study sociology :smile:
Hi there! I go to LSE too and live in london so commute to LSE regularly, also studying accounting and finance, hows it going guys?!
Reply 7
Original post by smegsxo
What do you study and what year are you? I'm just assuming you're and LSE student here :tongue:

I study Business Math+Stats and also going to be final year
Reply 8
Original post by apcr097
I study Business Math+Stats and also going to be final year

Oh that sounds like a tough course, good luck with your final year!
Reply 9
Original post by smegsxo
Oh that sounds like a tough course, good luck with your final year!

Its actually not as tough as the other Math/Econ courses but thanks haha, what course are you doing?
Original post by apcr097
Its actually not as tough as the other Math/Econ courses but thanks haha, what course are you doing?

Hey, I'm also doing Business Maths + Stats, what modules were you thinking of picking? They dropped SA250 this year :/
Reply 11
Original post by #Unknown
Hey, I'm also doing Business Maths + Stats, what modules were you thinking of picking? They dropped SA250 this year :/

Thinking of MG207, AC330 and ST327 not sure about the maths one though.
Original post by apcr097
Thinking of MG207, AC330 and ST327 not sure about the maths one though.

Ah I wanted to do SA250 instead of ST327 but guess I'll have to choose it now...it seems so dead compared to maths modules lol

I'm doing MG207, ST205 (changed course from SwF), ST302, ST330 (looks very similar to FM212 and high % of firsts)...only 1 more unit to choose.

Do you know any other half module or full module ones that are easy 1sts/2:1s ?
Reply 13
Ah I wanted to do SA250 instead of ST327 but guess I'll have to choose it now...it seems so dead compared to maths modules lol

I'm doing MG207, ST205 (changed course from SwF), ST302, ST330 (looks very similar to FM212 and high % of firsts)...only 1 more unit to choose.

Do you know any other half module or full module ones that are easy 1sts/2:1s ?

Theres some relatively easier but not really easy 1sts/2:1s, ST226/7 have like a 70% first rate though.
Original post by apcr097
Theres some relatively easier but not really easy 1sts/2:1s, ST226/7 have like a 70% first rate though.

Unfortunately I already did those in 2nd year lol
Reply 15
Unfortunately I already did those in 2nd year lol

I want to do 226 but unfortunately it clashes with AC330 lol
I would deffo suggest you to do 226...the lecturer is quite amusing but extraordinarily lazy...he copy pasted a past exam question for my real exam paper! Lol But he does know his stuff when it comes to teaching

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending