The Student Room Group

I have to create a multiple choice quiz on Visual Basic for my GCSE!!

HELP!!! I have no idea how to do this! Any help would be great!
Original post by CharlotteLM
HELP!!! I have no idea how to do this! Any help would be great!

Hi, which part of it do you need help with? Can you be a bit more specific? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Steljoy
Hi, which part of it do you need help with? Can you be a bit more specific? :smile:

So I have to create 5 questions and have two choices for people to pick from. However the questions have to be read from an external text file and I have to save the score!!
Original post by CharlotteLM
So I have to create 5 questions and have two choices for people to pick from. However the questions have to be read from an external text file and I have to save the score!!

For the questions you can use Radio Buttons to check which answer was selected by the user.

To track the score you will need an integer that starts with Zero, you can then show value of integer in a label and refresh it whenever a question is done.

You may or may not want to use multiple forms, but if you do use multiple forms, you should declare your score tracking integer in a module so that it is global.

Reading from external text files can be done through Stream Reader. You can read more about them here: Link

Quick Reply

Latest