The Student Room Group

I'm an American AMA

Idk why I am here or how I got here so AMA I guess.

Scroll to see replies

Opinions on Donald Trump
Reply 2
Who is your favourite liberal politican within the UK? I like David Lloyd George but he is rather a chump, what about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Geeta_Rasoya
Opinions on Donald Trump

Well, Lots of people hate him and as his term continues he is losing popularity.
I don't really like him but theres not much that I can do about it. He just has to chill
out with the "Rocket Man" thing lol, but I doubt North Korea will ever agressivley use
nuclear weapons.
What is your favourite flavour of Pot Noodle?
Reply 5
What's the American equivalent of TSR?
Reply 6
Original post by Ninja_R
What's the American equivalent of TSR?

Um not sure there is one. I mean if you looked you could probably find one but I
can't think of one off the top of my head.
Reply 7
Original post by Geeta_Rasoya
What is your favourite flavour of Pot Noodle?

Don't know what "pot noodle" is but I am going to assume it is like Ramen sooooo. .

Chicken
Reply 8
Do you like big churros
Reply 9
Original post by JuicyG
Do you like big churros

Never had a churro, but if I liked it I suppose I would want a big one.
Original post by Frostyframe
Don't know what "pot noodle" is but I am going to assume it is like Ramen sooooo. .

Chicken

Fair play
Reply 11
Never had a churro, but if I liked it I suppose I would want a big one.

I've got a big one if you want to try it
Original post by JuicyG
I've got a big one if you want to try it

As much as I would enjoy trying your big churro I do not have the money for a plane
ticket to the UK so I guess I will have to pass. :frown:
Reply 13
As much as I would enjoy trying your big churro I do not have the money for a plane
ticket to the UK so I guess I will have to pass. :frown:

If you want some big churro, I can bring the churro to you if your ham sandwich is worth it
Original post by JuicyG
If you want some big churro, I can bring the churro to you if your ham sandwich is worth it

Sorry m8. Don't have a ham sandwich. you can go pick one up from Subway
though. They got some there
Original post by JuicyG
I'd rather have a chicken tikka meal deal with a macadamia nut cookie thanks you bum nit

U wot m8?
Reply 16
Are you sure you're from America? You sound like a 23 year old brickie from macclesfield whos mum makes him pickle, bullhead and ham buttys but you know, as long as there is grass on the pitch, play ball honey xo
Original post by JuicyG
Are you sure you're from America? You sound like a 23 year old brickie from macclesfield whos mum makes him pickle, bullhead and ham buttys but you know, as long as there is grass on the pitch, play ball honey xo

First of all Ye Im from America and second wot are u going on about m8. I dont
undastand a fing ur saying
Reply 18
Luis Moreno-Ocampo has told The Sunday Telegraph he is willing to start an inquiry by the International Criminal Court (ICC), and possibly a trial, for war crimes committed in Iraq involving British Prime Minister Tony Blair and American President George W. Bush.[71] Though under the Rome Statute, the ICC has no jurisdiction over Bush, since the U.S. is not a State Party to the relevant treaty—unless Bush were accused of crimes inside a State Party, or the UN Security Council (where the U.S. has a veto) requested an investigation. However, Blair does fall under ICC jurisdiction as Britain is a State Party.
Original post by JuicyG
Luis Moreno-Ocampo has told The Sunday Telegraph he is willing to start an inquiry by the International Criminal Court (ICC), and possibly a trial, for war crimes committed in Iraq involving British Prime Minister Tony Blair and American President George W. Bush.[71] Though under the Rome Statute, the ICC has no jurisdiction over Bush, since the U.S. is not a State Party to the relevant treaty—unless Bush were accused of crimes inside a State Party, or the UN Security Council (where the U.S. has a veto) requested an investigation. However, Blair does fall under ICC jurisdiction as Britain is a State Party.

Are you high bruv?

Quick Reply

Latest