The Student Room Group

Help:aqa english langauage and literature 2 (9-1) 2017 questions??

can someone please tell what the questions on paper 2 English literature and language are?? FOR LAST YEARS PAPERS
(edited 6 years ago)
I'd encourage you to complete mocks honestly. They're there to help you and identify your weaknesses.
Paper 2 language is non fiction texts you have to put your argument across with some sort of article or letter, hope it helped 👍🏽
English language paper 1:
Question 1: list for things from the text

Question 2: How does the writer use language

Question 3: Has has the writer used structure

Question 4: A student having read this part of the text, said etc...To what extent do you agree

Question 5: Descriptive or Narrative writing

English language paper 2:
Question 1: Shade 4 boxes that are true

Question 2: Write a summary of the sources

Question 3: How does the writer use language to display :this: effect

Question 4: Compare the two sources

Question 5: Write a speech/ letter/ newspaper article arguing your views on this statement

English Literature paper 1:
Question 1: Section A - Shakespeare text
Section B - 19th century novel

English literature paper 2:
Question 1: Section A - Modern prose or drama
Section B - Poetry (L&R or P&C)
Section C - Unseen poetry
Reply 4
does anyone know what the questions were for last year exam paper??:smile:please for aqa english lang and lit
Reply 5
2017 papers haven't been released yet I don't think. I can recall the subject matter for the English Language AQA 2017 if you want.

The first subject was about a young women in a hat shop, when a wealthy couple came in. It was how she was treated by the others. The second paper were two articles with one from a father whose child was going away to university, while the second was by a women whose son was at boarding school.

Check on Twitter there will be lot of clues about that on there.

I'm not sure the paper is released until the resits are done in November?
Reply 6
Original post by Purdy7
2017 papers haven't been released yet I don't think. I can recall the subject matter for the English Language AQA 2017 if you want.

The first subject was about a young women in a hat shop, when a wealthy couple came in. It was how she was treated by the others. The second paper were two articles with one from a father whose child was going away to university, while the second was by a women whose son was at boarding school.

Check on Twitter there will be lot of clues about that on there.

I'm not sure the paper is released until the resits are done in November?

thanks you sososososososo much

Quick Reply

Latest