The Student Room Group

Any jobs for 14 year olds?

I'm 14 years old but I'm in year 10. I want a part time job because my friend is coming over next year and I need some money to do some fun things with her. I can't babysit because I don't think anyone would hire me and I also can't do the paper rounds because my mom's a little overprotective. Any other suggestions?
Original post by RubyBlu
I'm 14 years old but I'm in year 10. I want a part time job because my friend is coming over next year and I need some money to do some fun things with her. I can't babysit because I don't think anyone would hire me and I also can't do the paper rounds because my mom's a little overprotective. Any other suggestions?

Maybe help out in a local library?
Im a year older but last year/this year I am earning money by teaching piano (as I’m grade 7 standard) to smaller children from a local primary school so I can afford to go on a school trip to China! If you do a sport you could coach it or something. My friend also works weekends in a pet shop and is paid. If you live locally, Wimbledon ball boys/girls also get paid quite a bit (I know ppl who’ve done it)
Good luck
Toastiekid xx
Paper round, Dog walking, car washing, making a YouTube channel (think you can make a little money from YT now)

Quick Reply

Latest