The Student Room Group

Revising without internet

When I was revising today, I Left my phone somewhere and I realised that I had to go on my phone to search a few things up to do with what I'm revising but then I end up going on other stuff. I need the internet and my revision books to do well. This apps that block stuff don't work. How can I sort this out
Reply 1
...what?
organise yourself. discipiline.
Original post by Avaia
...what?

Did I not make myself clear ?
Original post by sulaimanali
organise yourself. discipiline.

I'm crap at that
Reply 5
Original post by Emerald777O
Did I not make myself clear ?

Not really xD
stop being negative about urself first. and get someone to help u..like a family member.

Be harsh on urself tho as in limit your social media time and if u use over, make urself work more and reward urself if u do more work - the app should work because it should not allow u to go on certain websites at certain times.
Original post by sulaimanali
stop being negative about urself first. and get someone to help u..like a family member.

Be harsh on urself tho as in limit your social media time and if u use over, make urself work more and reward urself if u do more work - the app should work because it should not allow u to go on certain websites at certain times.

thank you :smile: sounds strange but should I give my phone to my mum and when I need to get revision from it, I let her watch the screen and ensure that I don't go on social media so I can go back to work? My procrastination is that bad xD
yup.

Quick Reply

Latest