The Student Room Group

what do you do when internet is down?

my wifi was down for like 15 minutes and then i realise i cant live without the internet...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
idk

been a long time since i've had a power cut or internet outage long enough to weigh on me

i'd probably go to the gym
Original post by HucktheForde
my wifi was down for like 15 minutes and then i realise i cant live without the internet...

I use my phone data instead :hide:

(edited 8 months ago)
I use data but I hate it!

Many times my internet's been down for a few hours and once it went down for over 24 hours as other people in my area didn't report a fault until an engineer arrived at my house! :mad:
I touch grass.
I just get on with life whilst simultaneously being annoyed.
Paint, photography, play with a friendly pet animal, read a book, watch some tv or listen to some music on the radio/cd.
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
Paint, photography, play with a friendly pet animal, read a book, watch some tv or listen to some music on the radio/cd.

All my music/ebook/files is hosted on cloud lol
Reply 8
Original post by rachaelt123
Many times my internet's been down for a few hours and once it went down for over 24 hours as other people in my area didn't report a fault until an engineer arrived at my house! :mad:

But did you report it? Or did you just assume that "someone else must have done it"? :colondollar:
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by martin7
But did you report it? Or did you just assume that "someone else must have done it"? :colondollar:

I did - but it turned out that it was a network fault, not one within my house.
(edited 8 months ago)
All my music/ebook/files is hosted on cloud lol

You must get livid whenever there's a electricity switch up for maintainence purposes during the daytime or a sudden powercut that lasts for longer than 1-3hrs.
Reply 11

Probably read a book or just spend time with family in a situation where I have no mobile data
Just reading books
:cry:
Internet is fun but when I can not use it I

Spoiler

Reply 15
I read a lot.

Go out with the dogs.

Annoy the mrs
Reply 16
reading books!
Sit by the pond and watch the fish...whilst being like :confused:
Reply 18
When the internet is down, I usually pass the time by reading books
Original post by Orla9099
When the internet is down, I usually pass the time by reading books

Do you have a favourite? I really struggle to get into starting them!

Quick Reply

Latest