The Student Room Group

Is skype/distance interview available? When will interview invitation announced?

I applied Computer Science to University of Cambridge, I was confused about which college to apply, so I decided "open college" application and finally I got allocated into Wolfson College (Maybe because I am 21 years old :"-( as mature student and I am from overseas cuz I heard it's diverse college there, which is awesome)
I missed the deadline for Singapore interview (T_T) so only India interview left for me or Cambridge interview. I just don't find myself capable for travel that far yet. If I had to travel that far, I need time to prepare which makes me wonder when will I received the information if I get invited for the interview.

Thanks guyss
Original post by Itsalf
I applied Computer Science to University of Cambridge, I was confused about which college to apply, so I decided "open college" application and finally I got allocated into Wolfson College (Maybe because I am 21 years old :"-( as mature student and I am from overseas cuz I heard it's diverse college there, which is awesome)
I missed the deadline for Singapore interview (T_T) so only India interview left for me or Cambridge interview. I just don't find myself capable for travel that far yet. If I had to travel that far, I need time to prepare which makes me wonder when will I received the information if I get invited for the interview.

Thanks guyss

The best people who can answer your question is Wolfson College’s undergraduate admission office.
Send them email.
Reply 2
Original post by vincrows
The best people who can answer your question is Wolfson College’s undergraduate admission office.
Send them email.

I did, but no response yet, i m just wondering if is there anyone done skype interview before to Cambridge
Original post by Itsalf
I did, but no response yet, i m just wondering if is there anyone done skype interview before to Cambridge

Skype interview is extremely rare with Cambridge.
Reply 4
Original post by Itsalf

Original post by vincrows
Skype interview is extremely rare with Cambridge.

Wolfson does *occasionally* use skype for overseas interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending