The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Warwick Experiance ?

I'm from North London and I wanted to know what kind of environment Warwick university has for studiying and if it is more of an upper class private education student environment or if it's actually very warm and accepting ?

I just want to know more about the people in Warwick and how it feels to be a student there and if there's a nice student life available there (e.g. parties and social activities )
Original post by Abdi moham
I'm from North London and I wanted to know what kind of environment Warwick university has for studiying and if it is more of an upper class private education student environment or if it's actually very warm and accepting ?

I just want to know more about the people in Warwick and how it feels to be a student there and if there's a nice student life available there (e.g. parties and social activities )

Only 24% of students come from private schools, so more than 3/4 of students there are state educated.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Same boat as you
I went to warwick saturday... When people say it's boring, they're not lying. I couldn't stay for more than 1.5 hours, just from the open day... Still one of my choices and I'm sure it's not so bad if you have good friends. Anyone know better?
Reply 3
Original post by LeapingLucy
Only 24% of students come from private schools, so more than 3/4 of students there are state educated.

Would you say it's a University that you could study at for 3 years because I've heard a lot of people say how soulless and dry the university is especially its location in the middle of nowhere in Coventry.
Reply 4
Original post by bzzzzzt
Same boat as you
I went to warwick saturday... When people say it's boring, they're not lying. I couldn't stay for more than 1.5 hours, just from the open day... Still one of my choices and I'm sure it's not so bad if you have good friends. Anyone know better?

Literally exactly the same as you mate I was just looking around like " where the hell am I ? " I'm very unsure about applying there
Reply 5
Literally exactly the same as you mate I was just looking around like " where the hell am I ? " I'm very unsure about applying there

I've already submitted it!! hahaha
To be fair, it seemed like a good uni in terms of career...
Just sterile, artificial, mismatched and ultimately a bore.
Reply 6
Original post by bzzzzzt
I've already submitted it!! hahaha
To be fair, it seemed like a good uni in terms of career...
Just sterile, artificial, mismatched and ultimately a bore.

I'm applying first week back 😂😭hopefully them offers will role in what have you been predicted ??
Reply 7
I'm applying first week back 😂😭hopefully them offers will role in what have you been predicted ??

Predicted 3 A*s -Maths, Physics, Economics
and A* EPQ

Applying for Economics which apparently they tend not to give out offers for until January :/
Reply 8
Original post by bzzzzzt
Predicted 3 A*s -Maths, Physics, Economics
and A* EPQ

Applying for Economics which apparently they tend not to give out offers for until January :/

Yeah I've heard that too and yeah I've been predicted 2 A*s in maths and biology and an A in physics I'm applying for Computer Science

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending