The Student Room Group

Nice restaurants in London?

Any nice "fancy" restaurants in London that are reasonably priced?
For my 18th I wanted to go out and eat dinner at a nice restaurant but unfortunately my friends are kinda broke (yes my friends pay for the food themselves and I'm paying for another group thing) so the original restaurant I wanted to go to (Sushisamba) is to expensive for them, which sucks cause I've always wanted to go there.
Does anyone know any nice restaurants in London that are decently price like £35-40 most. I looked at a few including: Aqua Kyoto, Oblix, Hutong and the OXO Tower. However I'm not sure if they're suitable for price range. Originally I wanted was Asian cuisine but as long as it tastes good and suits the price range I'm good.
Any suggestions are welcome :smile:
Some of the restaurants in the Shard aren't that expensive. Maybe Sketch as well, depending on the meal?
Original post by Artemis_Masumi
For my 18th I wanted to go out and eat dinner at a nice restaurant but unfortunately my friends are kinda broke (yes my friends pay for the food themselves and I'm paying for another group thing) so the original restaurant I wanted to go to (Sushisamba) is to expensive for them, which sucks cause I've always wanted to go there.
Does anyone know any nice restaurants in London that are decently price like £35-40 most. I looked at a few including: Aqua Kyoto, Oblix, Hutong and the OXO Tower. However I'm not sure if they're suitable for price range. Originally I wanted was Asian cuisine but as long as it tastes good and suits the price range I'm good.

Inamo is well worth a look :yy:
Original post by Artemis_Masumi

Stax diner, Novikov, Red Iron Burgers
meat & wine co.

Quick Reply

Latest