Flags of the World QUIZ!!!

:woo:Welcome to the Procrastinate Inn!:woo:

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz in on Flags of the world!!!
:party:

Tonight's Quiz:

10 Questions

First person with the right answer gets a point
Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point.

Don't cheat :fuhrer: This includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens!:ninja:

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one.:smile:

To make it more difficult (and so that you don't use "Search image in Google":wink: I'll be obscuring bits of the picture like this:

example

This Quiz will begin at 6:30pm:K:

Be ready!
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Giving everyone plenty of notice:smile:

I'll quote you all again for question 1 then whoever responds will be quoted.:wink:

Spoiler

Another one right up my alley!
Super excited for this!

(Let's hope that game I used to play with my dad pays out now :smile:)
thank you for errrm flagging this up :teehee:
Original post by the bear
thank you for errrm flagging this up :teehee:
:facepalm:
Original post by 04MR17

:woo:Welcome to the Procrastinate Inn!:woo:

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz in on Flags of the world!!!
:party:

Tonight's Quiz:

10 Questions

First person with the right answer gets a point
Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point.

Don't cheat :fuhrer: This includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens!:ninja:

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one.:smile:

To make it more difficult (and so that you don't use "Search image in Google":wink: I'll be obscuring bits of the picture like this:

example

This Quiz will begin at 6:30pm:K:

Be ready!

I know you said you'd be obscuring part of the picture and all, but, uhm, I can't see it at all. That might make the quiz a little tricky...
Attachment not found.
Original post by BuzzyB73
I know you said you'd be obscuring part of the picture and all, but, uhm, I can't see it at all. That might make the quiz a little tricky...

Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Attachment not found.
Good spot. Resolving this now.
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Attachment not found.

Can you see it now? I've played about with the coding so hopefully this should work.:colondollar:
Ummmmmmm guys step aside, I'm the flag expert:u:
Original post by 04MR17
Giving everyone plenty of notice:smile:

I'll quote you all again for question 1 then whoever responds will be quoted.:wink:

OF THE WORD!!
fix it
Original post by 04MR17
Can you see it now? I've played about with the coding so hopefully this should work.:colondollar:

Still can't see it on the app. Just checked online too and still not found. Not a link to that anymore though which it was...
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17

Nope. :erm:
@04MR17 presents Fun With Flags! :woo:
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
OF THE WORD!!
fix it
?

You talking about the example picture?

If you can find a way of fixing it you have my blessing to use whatever permissions you need:colondollar:
Original post by 04MR17
?

You talking about the example picture?

If you can find a way of fixing it you have my blessing to use whatever permissions you need:colondollar:

I'll do what I can ON MOBILE
Still can't see it on the app. Just checked online too and still not found. Not a link to that anymore though which it was...
Yeah I had the link when I refreshed but now that I've changed it I keep seeing the image. I don't know what's happened for you but you should be able to see it online. Can't make any promises for the app though.
Aha! It now works!
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
I'll do what I can ON MOBILE
Ah no no promises for mobile. Picture rounds aren't great on mobile.

EDIT: Seems to be fixed.:wink:
Aha! It now works!

That's on the app too. Though if that's a genuine time lag issue might have to relocate to the website today

Quick Reply

Latest