The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

hi, if anyone here is still looking for someone to take over their UCL/UOL hall contract PM me.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi I have a single ensuite catered room at Lilian Penson Hall which I'm looking to swap for a self-catered room at a UCL Hall! Let me know if interested!
Hi,

I've got a student room in the Wembley area available if anyone is looking for a room. It's a single bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The kitchen and lounge facilities are shared with 3 other friendly flat mates. There's a great view of Wembley Stadium and the surrounding area from the windows. The contract is £175pw and lasts till the 30th of June. It's available to move in immediately.

Thanks,
Luke
Hi everyone,I have a double en-suite room available at UNITE: St. Pancras Way in Camden. Its £290.01pw. Its a brand new building, so it is pretty luxurious. There are six bedrooms all with their own bathrooms and one giant kitchen/living room. Two stoves, two refrigerators, two sinks. Its professionally cleaned every two weeks, so there's no need to buy cleaning supplies. There are also two common rooms with televisions, pool tables, etc. It is about a five min walk from the Camden market. Let me know if you are interested!
Reply 384
Hi there, I'm in a twin room in Campbell West, it's £125 a week and a 2 minute walk from the main UCL campus. I'm looking to swap to a single room, pm me if you're interested!!
Original post by mockingb!rd
hi, if anyone here is still looking for someone to take over their UCL/UOL hall contract PM me.

Yeah I've got a room. You still want one?
hey i have a single in International Halls which is right next to UCL - happy to swap to Ifor if youre still interested?
Original post by catherineWong
hey I got a single standard room at Ramsay hall. I'm looking for a swap for a room at international hall,
Anyone interested?

Hey are you still keen on this? Ive just sent you another message/PM Cheers
Hi, I've got a Large Studio at James Lighthill which is absolutely amazing.

It's ridiculously new & refurbished, the fridge, freezer and oven are brand new new, to the extent that they brought in a new fridge&freezer after my arrival! Extremely spacious, nearly 4 times the size of a single ensuite in this building with two wardrobes, multiple chests of drawers, a lovely coat hanger, a large bathroom with a new cubicle shower.

There's also tons of storage near the kitchen area for anyone who loves to cook or store their ingredients, along with space for any other items you'd want to hoard in your room :smile:

The room itself is great, (almost a blessing in disguise since I didn't want it haha), the only reason I want to swap is the fact that they gave me a room that was completely out of my budget :/ I was looking to get catered accommodation for up to 250 and this is 266/week.

Looking to swap for a single ensuite in the same building, or a single ensuite in the Garden/International/College Halls, (catered or uncatered doesn't matter)

Please PM if interested, thank you :smile:
Reply 389
If anyone is still looking to move out of their accomodation, send me a message, I am still looking to take over someone’s contract. Thank you.
Reply 390
If anyone is still looking to move out of their accomodation send me a message, I’m looking to take over someones contract. Thank you.
Hello, I've got a single not en suite room at Campbell House East that's a 2 min walk from campus(30 sec when your're running really late for lectures) at £160 p/w. I'm looking for any twin room in accommodation near campus(no more than 10 mins away) because they tend to be cheaper and I don't really mind a roommate or an extra few bucks. My parents, however, would mind if I had a male roomie so this is very gender biased towards ladies, sorry :3. PM me immediately if your're interested or email at [email protected] if I fail to respond. Thnx.
Hi, I have a single non en-suite room in Ramsay hall but am looking to swap to Ifor Evans. Is anyone interested? x
Original post by izlee
Hello,

I'm an international student and I'll be going to UCL in September. I have been offered a Single Room not En-suite at Ifor Evans Hall.
I am looking for either Ramsay Hall or Garden Halls. I am open to other intercollegiate halls too! Please PM me!

Hi! I have a single not en-suite room at Ramsay, are you still interested?
Deciding between Lillian Penson House and Garden Halls - LPH is £205 per week for catered single room with bathroom vs Garden Halls £255 per week for the same (but much nicer accommodation). LPH is slightly further away from UCL but quick to get to by tube. I'm willing to live in accommodation that isn't so nice as long as it's not unhygienic/rat infested so anyone with experience of either please comment! Thanks for any advice
I'm currently living in Garden Halls and studying at UCL. I'm in the self catered bit but I absolutely love it here. It's really nice and all of my friends who visit say it's a lot nicer than their accommodations. The main catered bit is like a hotel! And obviously a bonus is that it's an 8 minute walk to uni so the 9am's don't seem so bad! Also King's cross, Russell square and Euston stations are all a 4/5 minute walk away. The gardens/tennis courts out the front are really nice too, especially if you're interested in playing as you can rent all the equipment for free :smile: I can't say much for LPH, but GH is great and if you have any more questions about GH/UCL/the area/anything else, I'm happy to help :smile:
Original post by marnalarn
I'm currently living in Garden Halls and studying at UCL. I'm in the self catered bit but I absolutely love it here. It's really nice and all of my friends who visit say it's a lot nicer than their accommodations. The main catered bit is like a hotel! And obviously a bonus is that it's an 8 minute walk to uni so the 9am's don't seem so bad! Also King's cross, Russell square and Euston stations are all a 4/5 minute walk away. The gardens/tennis courts out the front are really nice too, especially if you're interested in playing as you can rent all the equipment for free :smile: I can't say much for LPH, but GH is great and if you have any more questions about GH/UCL/the area/anything else, I'm happy to help :smile:

Thank you for the help:smile:. I'm just concerned about the cost of £10,175 per year for the catered accommodation, but then again it includes food.
Yeah, it is expensive but this is London and you're paying for great quality. Plus, there aren't any supermarkets so groceries can really add up, so it probably doesn't work out too bad a deal! It'll only be 2 years old by the time you arrive next year so it's still really new and fresh. Is there a reason you wanted to be catered?
Original post by marnalarn
Yeah, it is expensive but this is London and you're paying for great quality. Plus, there aren't any supermarkets so groceries can really add up, so it probably doesn't work out too bad a deal! It'll only be 2 years old by the time you arrive next year so it's still really new and fresh. Is there a reason you wanted to be catered?

Not necessarily, but as you said this seems like a good deal as the room by itself is £220 per week. Other places have similar rooms for £190 a week self-catered, but they are usually quite far away from UCL and certainly not an 8-minute walk away!
Original post by Germania
Not necessarily, but as you said this seems like a good deal as the room by itself is £220 per week. Other places have similar rooms for £190 a week self-catered, but they are usually quite far away from UCL and certainly not an 8-minute walk away!

Well I'm in the self-catered section. It's £195/week but you do have the option of using their canteen for all/some of the meals. A girl I'm living with has bought a pass which means she's effectively catered but living in our block and it works out cheaper over all. The only difference is that in our bit we have our own toilets etc in our rooms but we share showers- 1 between 2. It's a lot more social in the self-catered bit too as you share a (rather large) kitchen which is a really communal space!

Latest

Trending

Trending