The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Anyone familiar with Student Castles in Edinbudgh?

I'm thinking about getting one of their Hutton studios for next semester. Too far? Too loud? Bad service? Anyone had experience with them?
Original post by calicoadams
I'm thinking about getting one of their Hutton studios for next semester. Too far? Too loud? Bad service? Anyone had experience with them?

I've seen the Student Castle building as I'm traveling on the shuttle bus between Engineering and Central campus.

It's literally on the side of a main road which has regular traffic jams. It doesn't seem awfully pleasant.

Also, given the distance it is from the university, it seems quite expensive
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
I've seen the Student Castle building as I'm traveling on the shuttle bus between Engineering and Central campus.

It's literally on the side of a main road which has regular traffic jams. It doesn't seem awfully pleasant.

Also, given the distance it is from the university, it seems quite expensive

Distance? I thought it was only a ~15 minute walk.
Original post by calicoadams
Distance? I thought it was only a ~15 minute walk.

It's not a large distance, just that you might be able to find accom. that's even closer to the university for the same/similar price.

Shop around.
Reply 4
Unite Students is the only other place I know of currently offering second semester bookings. Collegiate unfortunately told me they have no offerings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending