The Student Room Group

Can anyone recommend an online learning instution in....

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an online learning institution that supplies online A Levels with either Edexcel or Cambridge International?

All I have found online is companies that offer AQA and I'm unable to do that as during exam time I will not be in the UK and will need to do my exams internationally.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
What subject(s) are you hoping to study?
Reply 3
Maths, psychology and English lit
SnapRevise is good but you’ve got to pay
Reply 5
Original post by Rebecca787
Maths, psychology and English lit

Can't really give advice about CIE as it's not used by UK state schools (with a very few exceptions).

There are a lot of online resources for Maths so with those and the textbook there may not be a need to do a course. You need to make sure you're studying the right specification for where you are taking the exam - in England Maths has been reformed but I'm not sure Edexcel has changed its IAL specification. Same applies for Psychology.

English Literature might cause a problem. I don't know about CIE but UK specifications for English literature have non-examined assessment (aka coursework). It's very difficult to do these as a private candidate.

Quick Reply

Latest