The Student Room Group

NEA

Hi writing my NEA and have managed everything apart from the Review part!! where do i start please and thank you
Original post by moom40
Hi writing my NEA and have managed everything apart from the Review part!! where do i start please and thank you

You'll need to give a bit more information. What level, subject and exam board would be helpful.
Reply 2
Original post by Lit teacher
You'll need to give a bit more information. What level, subject and exam board would be helpful.

Hi its AQA A-Level English Lit/Lang combined
Original post by moom40
Hi its AQA A-Level English Lit/Lang combined

I don't know the combined A Level, but for Language you need to assess how successful your investigation has been, and what could be done to improve it.
Hopefully the investigation was successful (otherwise, why didn't you do something about it earlier on!). Future improvements could come from having better data. Maybe more, or a wider range, or looking at an additional aspect. For example, if looking at children's language acquisition your conclusions would be stronger if you doubled the number of children studied, or maybe recorded them in different environments. Maybe you noticed a difference in one child who had older siblings and if done again you would include others in this category to see if this impacted on their development?
There is an understanding by the moderator that you are limited by time and word-count so cannot produce a full academic study. The review is for you to show that if given more resources, you could use what you have learned this time to produce a better study next time.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending