The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vik1989
One of my friends applied last year and didn’t head for ages after the tests. He said it was because we are either on a ‘holding list’ which could be because our test results were boarderline and they want to see how other people do, or because we have been placed into batches which are doing each part of the assessment at different times with the rest of our batch.
Still, no news is good news.

Very true! That's helpful to know :smile:
Reply 21
Hmm I applied on the closing date and got a numerical test two days later & then a logical test another two days later.

The interviews are soon though so if I’ve not heard by the end of this week, I’ll assume I’ve not been successful
A strategy applicant here who did numerical test three weeks ago and haven't heard a sausage since either. At least *no one* has heard anything by the sounds of it though. I think I was under the impression the whole process would be sorted by the end of the year but no chance now I suppose.
Which scheme was that for?
Reply 24
Original post by CJenny22
Which scheme was that for?

I’m finance. Anyone heard about interviews?
Yeah I got interview for finance
Reply 26
I got an email from Early Careers team on Friday saying that they have not received my Unattended Coding Test and asked me to resend it in the case of an error. I send it and asked if they have received it , but did not get any reply. Don't know what to think ...
Reply 27
Original post by lrlthn
Hmm I applied on the closing date and got a numerical test two days later & then a logical test another two days later.

The interviews are soon though so if I’ve not heard by the end of this week, I’ll assume I’ve not been successful

How do you know the interviews are next week?
Reply 28
Original post by ddd107
Yeah I got interview for finance

When did you hear back
Reply 29
Original post by Vik1989
How do you know the interviews are next week?

Just guessing based on when a friend had hers last year
Reply 30
Some of my friends who applied for marketing have already had their assessment centre...
Reply 31
Original post by Vik1989
Some of my friends who applied for marketing have already had their assessment centre...

Did you also apply for marketing?
Reply 32
Yes
Reply 33
Original post by Vik1989

Do you mean they've applied for marketing at Sky and had their assessment centre or just for other companies?

I also applied for the Sky marketing scheme, had my interview about 4 weeks ago and yet to hear back unfortunately! Still under consideration
Reply 34
Sky assessment centre for marketing
Original post by lrlthn
When did you hear back

Heard yesterday and its a skype interview. Not sure what to expect tbh
Reply 36
Original post by ddd107
Heard yesterday and its a skype interview. Not sure what to expect tbh

When is your interview?
Reply 37
I just got my rejection email. I already work in their finance department so to say I’m annoyed is an understatement.
I too have received a skype interview for finance.
Reply 39
Hi all!

Applied to Insight & Decision Science, did my interview this morning.. I heard it would be a bit of a wait but that December should be the month we'll hear back.. perhaps its scheme dependant if Marketing already has their AC's running! Best of luck to all!

Quick Reply

Latest