The Student Room Group

RNCM offer holders 2018

I got an offer last week for RNCM MMus violin and am very excited! Thought it would be useful to get a chat going so could discuss accomodation etc :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by emily49
I got an offer last week for RNCM MMus violin and am very excited! Thought it would be useful to get a chat going so could discuss accomodation etc :smile:

Heyy, I got offer for RNCM BMus piano and yeah I'm really looking forward to it! And yeah I'm also new to the accomodation thing, could anyone plz explain how it works?
Hi!
I got an offer for RNCM BMus Flute! I also have no idea about the specific details, since the only info I got was from the CUKAS page. Do you guys think we'll get some sort of formal offer letter or email that details everything?
Reply 3
Original post by lok-yin billy
Hi!
I got an offer for RNCM BMus Flute! I also have no idea about the specific details, since the only info I got was from the CUKAS page. Do you guys think we'll get some sort of formal offer letter or email that details everything?

Hi! I’ve got an offer for bmus Vocal Studies, but the emails I was sent went straight to my spam, so probably best to check there in case you haven’t
Clappy you are right! I was a little freaked out after seeing your response because I thought gmail sorted the offer letter to spam and deleted it automatically. Yesterday I found the email lurking in the 'Promotional Material' folder. Stupid gmail sorted it into promotional material because it detected 'entrance scholarship' and 'fees'... Thanks for alerting me to this!
Reply 5
At least you have it now 😂
Reply 6

Hi, I recieved a reserve offer for the RNCM vocal studies course to start September 2018. Does anyone know when am I likely to find out a definite answer/ what are the odds of it changing?

It also says conditional, (doesn't state any conditions) even though I've already met the conditions to get in? Has anyone else had this?

Thank you!!

Reply 7
Original post by emily49

Hi Emily! I'm currently on the MMus course, also a violinist! Thought I'd give student room a browse as I'm also looking for new accommodation for 2018/19 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending