The Student Room Group

Peeing in the toilet is immoral. Peeing in the sink is superior.

Peeing in the toilet requires that you flush and waste 20L of water. By peeing in the sink and washing it away you use 5% of the water.

Pee is sterile and won't make people sick, even if you mess up and leave some pee the people using the sink will be washing their hands with soap anyway.

To pee in the toilet when one could pee in the sink is environmentally damaging and thus immoral. There are no real downsides if you don't get caught.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I never thought of it like that 🤔
If you disagree, I challenge you to make a counterargument against my position
Piss isn't sterile, that's a myth.
One of the more intellectual troll posts on TSR
Ive been peeing in the sink for years. Getting a uni room with a basin is a MUST. Catch up lad.
Original post by black1blade
Piss isn't sterile, that's a myth.

And so what if it isn't. Everyone who is using the sink will be using soap anyway
Is it ok if u pee in ur mouth and drink it right back?
Simple solution: don’t pee at all.
my brother used to pee in the sink. and in the bath when it was empty. when we found the yellow fluid he blamed it on a dog. peeing in the sink is gross, people wash their face in the sink, brush your teeth and drink water out of that tap... have manners. if you wanna save water why not go piss behind a tree like a dog.
Whats with the profile pic :smile:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Simple solution: don’t pee at all.

Change your profile pic ffs
Original post by HateOCR
Change your profile pic ffs

Don’t see what’s so wrong with it 😂😂
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Don’t see what’s so wrong with it 😂😂

Pisses me off idk why
Original post by HateOCR
Pisses me off idk why

It’s just banter 😂
Original post by DentateGyrus
Peeing in the toilet requires that you flush and waste 20L of water. By peeing in the sink and washing it away you use 5% of the water.

Pee is sterile and won't make people sick, even if you mess up and leave some pee the people using the sink will be washing their hands with soap anyway.

To pee in the toilet when one could pee in the sink is environmentally damaging and thus immoral. There are no real downsides if you don't get caught.

Pee is sterile when its stuck in yer bladder. It's not when its in the sink and then someone uses sink to wash their face and get pee in their eyes /nose / mouth.

The toilet uses 20L of water to make sure any filth from pee or poo is thoroughly washed away. 5% of water does not do the job and leave enough faecal / urine matter to infect people.

Take a look at countries that don't have toilets where people defecate on the street and see how healthy they are. Clue: they're not. Which is why governments and charities are trying to build toilets to improve public health.
Revolutionary.
Reply 17
Original post by HateOCR
Pisses me off idk why

Get over it, @Kevin Hodge's avatar is clean af
Original post by eden3
Get over it, @Kevin Hodge's avatar is clean af

You too change that avatar
Reply 19
Because I can't reach to pee in the sink.

Latest