The Student Room Group

i know i should’ve waited but i had the chance and i took it

i’m almost 15 years old and i need some help. yesterday i went over this boys house we’ve known eachother for some time now, when i got to his everything was fine and by the end of it he had fingered me. now i know that i should’ve waited but in the moment i just went for it. i enjoyed at times but at others it kind of hurt, i thought this was normal as i read a few stories prior about how it kind of hurt others while doing it. When i got home i went to the bathroom and as i was peeing it was stinging pretty bad and i looked down and i had been bleeding. Now i’ve had a pad on for the rest of the day and it still seems to be bleeding a bit and it still stings to pee. What should i do?
i'd say keep an eye on the stinging when you pee and look out for anything like needing to pee more often and back pain etc because these could be signs of uti (very common and easily treated if caught soon enough). with the bleeding it could just be that he's somehow scratched you with a fingernail or something but definitely keep an eye on it too and make sure it's not your period that's just come at an awkward time :smile:
Reply 2
Has everything settled down, down there?

It sounds like he was just being a bit rough. I'd be worried if the bleeding or pain continued
Reply 3
Original post by Apachecow
Has everything settled down, down there?

It sounds like he was just being a bit rough. I'd be worried if the bleeding or pain continued

everything’s fine now thanks the stinging stopped after 2 days and the bleeding stopped after 3 x

Quick Reply

Latest